My account is restricted so I want to know this will be active again

shubham1198pati

Fiverr never ban account on the first mistake. You did something wrong twice!

Check your mail or fiverr notification/explanation what you have done. On first, fiverr always send warning by mentioning it, if this happens again your account will get ban. And once your account got ban, it will never be active again! Only thing you can do is, try to contact customer support where as, there is very less number of chance of getting back your account.

You should know/ learn what are the policies and what you are doing! You did something against their polices not for the one time, but twice!

• Like 11

Hello friends

Can you suggest me my account will be active again and I will do start on my account again ?

Can you suggest me my account will be active again and I will do start on my account again ?

In the email that Fiverr sent you, it should say whether you’re on a temporary ban or a permanent ban.

If it’s a permanent ban, there’s no way to get your account back because you are officially banned from Fiverr. If it’s a temporary ban, after a period of time (I believe it’s 90 days, but I’m not completely sure), you will receive your account back. I hope this helps!

• Like 11

In the email that Fiverr sent you, it should say whether you’re on a temporary ban or a permanent ban.

If it’s a permanent ban, there’s no way to get your account back because you are officially banned from Fiverr. If it’s a temporary ban, after a period of time (I believe it’s 90 days, but I’m not completely sure), you will receive your account back. I hope this helps!

Thank you temporary ban

• Like 8

Hello friends

I will do start on my account again ?

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the help Centre and answers your question.

• Like 11

I will do start on my account again ?

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the help Centre and answers your question.

Thank you I understand now…I hope will be good for me after 90 days than you very much

• Like 9

• 9 months later...
On 1/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, krheate said:

Are you sure you'll get the account back? I thought they would decide whether to restore or permanently ban.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

My seller level 2 profile was flagged for attempting to manipulate your rating system by purchasing or selling false services. My profile is currently restricted. I also contacted your support team, who advised me to wait for 90 days.kindly tell me any one tell can my profile again active yes or no if yes what need i do and how active kindly help me i am vary sad thanks

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...