My account is restricted. what to do?

samarashahz

some days ago, i found my chatting box disable with a text message that:
Your account is currently restricted. You cannot send messages at this time.
before i was searching anyone to write some text for me. For this purpose i searched some gigs which was matching to my requirement. I text them and ask whether they can write or give me guideline to me not?
later on my account restricted. may be anyone complaints or mark as spam.

what should i do to settle the issue?.

even i am new but i always believe to follow the instruction and rules. if anything happened wrong without my awareness i feel sorry and assure that in future i will follow the rules in future

before i was searching anyone to write some text for me. For this purpose i searched some gigs which was matching to my requirement. I text them and ask whether they can write or give me guideline to me not?

even i am new but i always believe to follow the instruction and rules. if anything happened wrong without my awareness i feel sorry and assure that in future i will follow the rules in future

before i was searching anyone to write some text for me.

Was the text for an assignment for school? It is against Fiverr’s TOS to do academic work for students.

There has been an increase in spam lately. I get 5-6 messages per day asking me to provide work to the spammers. So it might be that someone misunderstood what you were writing.

Unfortunately, there’s nothing anyone in the forum can do about this. You have to contact Fiverr support and ask them why your account was restricted.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the eventual outcome.

Nobody here can get your account back.

Archived