My account is seized without any reason

shadil_jan

I want my account back , please re activate my fiverr account

Fiverr policy is very strict on this. You have to contact Fiverr CS regarding this. They can only let you the main reason behind your account banned.

It’s very rare case, Who gets their account back 😃 Go by laws.

Hello @shadil_jan,

Please can you share in details what you have done. How old your account was and what is the last activity you perform (if you remember).

Fiverr never seized anyone’s account without any reason. Even, if you do any thing against to its policies they give 1 warning.

If you have done any negative activity please share with us openly, might be possible we can help you

Hello @shadil_jan,

Please can you share in details what you have done. How old your account was and what is the last activity you perform (if you remember).

Fiverr never seized anyone’s account without any reason. Even, if you do any thing against to its policies they give 1 warning.

If you have done any negative activity please share with us openly, might be possible we can help you

Thanks @sarmadrizvi24 ,

My account was created in 2016 but I was not using it , before two weeks ago I reactivated it and started using … I posted some comments on forum and fiverr sent warning messages that i may have sent spam messages and then it stopped

Thanks @sarmadrizvi24 ,

My account was created in 2016 but I was not using it , before two weeks ago I reactivated it and started using … I posted some comments on forum and fiverr sent warning messages that i may have sent spam messages and then it stopped

“Without any Reason”

“sent spam messages”

Did you write to seller on Fiverr?

Thanks @sarmadrizvi24 ,

posted some comments on forum and fiverr sent warning messages that i may have sent spam messages and then it stopped

i posted some comments on forum and fiverr sent warning messages that i may have sent spam messages and then it stopped

Thanks @sarmadrizvi24 ,

It means, you have sent spam messages, and as I mentioned fiverr give 1 warning that they gave, but you ignore that and did same thing what you were doing.

It simply shows that, you break their policies by sending spam or anything wrong.

You can contact to customer care, only they can help you.

i posted some comments on forum and fiverr sent warning messages that i may have sent spam messages and then it stopped

i posted some comments on forum

The Fiverr site and the forum are two different things. When they stated you sent spam it wasn’t on the forum but on the actual site.

posted some comments on forum and fiverr sent warning messages that i may have sent spam messages and then it stopped

fiverr sent warning messages

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

please re activate my fiverr account

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Only Customer Support can help you with this.

i posted some comments on forum

The Fiverr site and the forum are two different things. When they stated you sent spam it wasn’t on the forum but on the actual site.

Actually, a Forum member can be :black_flag: for posting Spam. For instance if they advertise their gig in a category other than “My Fiverr Gigs” or “Improve My Gig.”

However, it does not affect their account on the main site. :thinking:

Actually, a Forum member can be :black_flag: for posting Spam. For instance if they advertise their gig in a category other than “My Fiverr Gigs” or “Improve My Gig.”

However, it does not affect their account on the main site. :thinking:

But would Fiverr ban their account for getting flagged on the forum? That doesn’t seem likely does it?

There’s always a reason, only sometimes you might not know the reason, or not like the reason and thus pretend that there is none.

What exactly do you mean with “seized”? If you mean “suspended”, you might get your account back; if you mean “permanently suspended”, that’s banned, then you won’t get it back.

You should be able to find out whether permanently suspended or only suspended (until they checked your case and decided on whether that reason was big enough to ban you or not) by checking the email Fiverr will have sent you about that account suspension.

please re activate my fiverr account

In any case, nobody here on the forum can do that, only support can.

I think he may have meant another forum.

This is why proper English is important.

I think he may have meant another forum.

I think you might be right. Nobody gets banned from Fiverr for spamming this forum, they just get banned from the forum. However, if he has spammed another forum, and the owner complained to Fiverr, that’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and a solid reason for a permanent ban from Fiverr.

Archived