My account is suspended

waruna268

i was waiting over 3 month for activating my account. after 3 month fiverr gave me to access into account for releasing fund. but after releasing my fund my account was disable.i had 150 rating

That’s what usually happens when a seller breaks the rules. The account gets suspended, and after 3 months, with the assistance from Customer Support, the account gets activated for 24 hours so that the seller can withdraw the funds. After that, the account is usually permanently disabled, and can’t be activated again.

That’s what usually happens when a seller breaks the rules. The account gets suspended, and after 3 months, with the assistance from Customer Support, the account gets activated for 24 hours so that the seller can withdraw the funds. After that, the account is usually permanently disabled, and can’t be activated again.

contacted them several times. now days they don’t care my email.

all thing happened as mentioned by you.

all thing happened as mentioned by you.

Nobody on the forum can help you, as you’ve been told. Only Customer Support can activate your account, and they’re within their right not to if you broke the rules.

You can try asking them for permission to open a new account (if they allow it, make sure that you don’t break any rules, so you don’t get banned again.

@waruna268 what was the reason behind the suspension of your account. Can you attach the mail screenshot they sent to you after account suspension?

this i got

‘’’'Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account being disabled. You have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. If you believe this has been done in error, we will be happy have our Trust & Safety Team review this again. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

All ongoing orders were cancelled when your account got disabled.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Regards,

this i got

‘’’'Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account being disabled. You have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. If you believe this has been done in error, we will be happy have our Trust & Safety Team review this again. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Regards,

So the things are clear, you violated their terms of conditions. Might be you shared some contact sources and tried to contact buyers outside Fiverr. The only thing you can do… ask them to make a new account because if you don’t take permission, they will ban your second account also.

this i got

‘’’'Hi there,

Regards,

You have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service.

What were you warned about?

Why is it that no one ever tells why they were suspended?

So the things are clear, you violated their terms of conditions. Might be you shared some contact sources and tried to contact buyers outside Fiverr. The only thing you can do… ask them to make a new account because if you don’t take permission, they will ban your second account also.

i don’t ask their contact info…

for setup woocoomerce section need payment integration. customers sent their paypal email on dashboard

That does sound like something you would need to have for the job.

But then on the other hand, woocommerce is separate from Paypal. Woocommerce takes credit cards, it’s not Paypal.

Why did you keep ignoring the warnings fiverr sent?

i explained many time what was happened .due to fiverr has big seller crowd ,they don’t care single seller.

Archived