Fiverr Community Forum

My account is temporarily Bn , due to feedback manipulation

I mistakenly skipped the 1st warning email, Now I can not receive new orders, and my account is under review, Please need guidance, is there any chance to get my account back, Thank you
Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.
Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our [Terms of Service]
This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any updates.

2 Likes

Too bad! That shouldn’t have happened and you should have been more careful when you got your first warning from Trust and Safety Team.
I hope your account should be available to you soon. And my advice to you is to stick to Fiverr’s TOS to avoid your account being permanently banned.

And if you could tell others what process you took that led your account being under restriction so that other sellers can avoid it and for them not to fall into situations like this.

Anyway, hope your account will be set free from restrictions soon.

3 Likes

I think that newbies don’t really understand just how incredibly strict Fiverr is about their TOS

6 Likes

That has nothing to do with her settings. Her account has been taken down already. It doesn’t appear on fiverr.

2 Likes

Actually, one of my client gave me 4.7 accidently and apologies me in fiverr inbox, she asked can i change i said contact fiver support, and i get 1st warning and yesterday now i got second warning :frowning:

4.7 isn’t too bad. But still asking the buyer for such may make a client being pressurized for something they did unknowingly.

You shouldn’t discuss anything regarding review/feedback with a client.

2 Likes

yes, So what can I do ? will I get my account back ? as I heard about 3rd warnings then peope get permanently blocked

Actually, fiverr gives three warnings and the third warning goes along with person’s account. But your account got only 2 warnings. So, you may get your account back when they’re done reviewing it and if they decide to hold it with them. They will let you know why.

1 Like

No she wouldn’t.

@munazakhan727 I know you ignored fiverr rules however it’s written in TOS that it’s either 3 different warnings or 2 warning for the same violation.
If fiverr will prove that you indeed broke rules you will not get your account back.

5 Likes

Fingers Crossed. I’ll get my account back, Sir one more thing to ask, do I need to contact fiverr support ?

Actually the fiverr gives 3warnings and the 3 warnings goes along with person’s account

2 Likes

So, I have chances to get my account back ? Do i need to contact fiver support ?

Will you keep listening people who are the same as you didn’t read rules and now giving wrong advices?

I will quote myself again :point_down:

3 Likes

Thank You :frowning:

Whichever decision Trust and Safety Team decides. If they decide to set your account free, they will set it free for you and if they decide to suspend it permanently they will.
As you said your account is under review now. Fiverr will let you know about conclusion regarding your account.

2 Likes

Thank You. Fingers Crossed.

1 Like

It’s good for users not only new sellers but also long-term sellers on fiverr to constantly read the TOS. I see the TOS has been updated this September. So, check it out to avoid other warnings for not knowing about the rules.

2 Likes

So, if a seller commits the same offense 2 times they do not get a third warning! :wink:

2 Likes

I find it incredulous that so many new and inexperienced sellers claim their buyer ‘accidentally’ left feedback of 4.7 or 4.3 for example. There is likely to be nothing accidental about it! These are deliberate, considered feedback scores - and they’re actually good feedback scores!

But too many sellers think they are entitled to perfect 5 star feedback. They get annoyed when they don’t receive it, they then message the buyer or even customer support asking for the feedback to be upgraded, and they’re then surprised when they get an account warning.

3 Likes

Right? What is wrong with 4.7 / 5? That’s 94%, if you got that grade on a test or exam you’d be over the moon!

And therein lies the root cause of many sellers problems: entitlement. Entitlement to sales, to good reviews, to help / sales from other sellers, etc.

4 Likes