My account is temporarily disabled, I don't know why?

numanmughal

Dear Fiverr Community,

I got my Fiverr account disabled on a temporary basis, I don’t know why? Before this, the following two things happened to me in the last two weeks.

1- Someone had a consultation with me about a particular project. I assisted her and offered here particular services based on her requirements and completed her work on time. I delivered my order and she came up with asking more with the same custom offer. I asked her to accept a new custom offer for that work she denied and gave me rating 3.5. Which significantly reduced my rating up to 4.3.

2- There were no inquiries on my gigs for a week and today I got one that was not relevant to my study area. I just asked my client that we are a group of professional and provide writing services. Secondly, I asked for documents to share with me so that I can have an idea what kind of services he/she want from me.

3- My laptop got turned off as the laptop was completed discharged and I cam up with using a mobile app to discuss more. In the mobile app I could not sing in, then I tried using my laptop and found that my account is not active anymore. Then I got an email attached here with this message.

Can anyone help me with this? How much time would it take to re-active my account on Fiverr. Please guide me. I have an active of worth $200 with a deadline of 4 days.
Fiverr has instructed me not to contact customer support?

Thank you in advance.

Muhammad Numan

Fiver.png.61ec0878ccead63d0ac3f424be2ab5ec.png
Fiver592×512 13.2 KB

Dear Fiverr Community,

I got my Fiverr account disabled on a temporary basis, I don’t know why? Before this, the following two things happened to me in the last two weeks.

1- Someone had a consultation with me about a particular project. I assisted her and offered here particular services based on her requirements and completed her work on time. I delivered my order and she came up with asking more with the same custom offer. I asked her to accept a new custom offer for that work she denied and gave me rating 3.5. Which significantly reduced my rating up to 4.3.

2- There were no inquiries on my gigs for a week and today I got one that was not relevant to my study area. I just asked my client that we are a group of professional and provide writing services. Secondly, I asked for documents to share with me so that I can have an idea what kind of services he/she want from me.

3- My laptop got turned off as the laptop was completed discharged and I cam up with using a mobile app to discuss more. In the mobile app I could not sing in, then I tried using my laptop and found that my account is not active anymore. Then I got an email attached here with this message.

Can anyone help me with this? How much time would it take to re-active my account on Fiverr. Please guide me. I have an active of worth $200 with a deadline of 4 days.

Thank you in advance.

Muhammad Numan

I asked her to accept a new custom offer for that work she denied and gave me rating 3.5. Which significantly reduced my rating up to 4.3.

Did you ask the buyer to change the review they gave you?

Dear Fiverr Community,

Thank you in advance.

Muhammad Numan

I have an active of worth $200 with a deadline of 4 days.

Your account was disabled, so the order was canceled automatically. And unless Fiverr acknowledges it was a mistake, your account is closed for good. And you can’t create a new one.

I asked her to accept a new custom offer for that work she denied and gave me rating 3.5. Which significantly reduced my rating up to 4.3.

Did you ask the buyer to change the review they gave you?

Yes, I asked her to change the review but I can’t remember how exactly I asked her.

I have an active of worth $200 with a deadline of 4 days.

Your account was disabled, so the order was canceled automatically. And unless Fiverr acknowledges it was a mistake, your account is closed for good. And you can’t create a new one.

How can I contact Fiverr, through direct mail or another way?

Yes, I asked her to change the review

That was your BIG mistake! 🙀!

But I completed her work. I did complete all the services I offered in that custom offer and she started to ask me do more by saying that I have not completed all the work. I did not offer any proofreading service to her with that offer. She asked me to do more for offer that she paid for.

But I completed her work. I did complete all the services I offered in that custom offer and she started to ask me do more by saying that I have not completed all the work. I did not offer any proofreading service to her with that offer. She asked me to do more for offer that she paid for.

But I completed her work.

You should get the money for completed work within 90 days. Your mistake was asking her to change her review.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will have to wait for Customer Support to contact you as they have advised.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will have to wait for Customer Support to contact you as they have advised.

@lloydsolutions ok. I want to know one thing more, what are the chances of getting my account re-activated?

@lloydsolutions ok. I want to know one thing more, what are the chances of getting my account re-activated?

It looks like Fiverr have made their final decision.

Hi Fiverr Community, I would like to share my experience with Fiverr as a seller. I was contacted by a buyer who was not sure how can I help her but all she knows was she wanted to publish an article in one of the Elsevier Journal. She even didn’t know which journal she wanted to publish with. I reviewed her manuscript wether was it publishable or not? and found that manuscript was incomplete. Then I suggested her to find the best matching journal first and then write her manuscript according …

Pity you ignored the advice given in the post above.

Hi Fiverr Community, I would like to share my experience with Fiverr as a seller. I was contacted by a buyer who was not sure how can I help her but all she knows was she wanted to publish an article in one of the Elsevier Journal. She even didn’t know which journal she wanted to publish with. I reviewed her manuscript wether was it publishable or not? and found that manuscript was incomplete. Then I suggested her to find the best matching journal first and then write her manuscript according …

Oh, 😵

Is there any chance to use same bank account to be associated with new Fiverr profile. As I was working with my best services and never tried to betray or ditch anyone for money. I did complete what I offer in custom offers or in my gigs. I had 5 star review too then why don’t Fiverr acknowledge that.

This is not fair a policy, as I was planning to build my team for freelance working and grow my business through Fiverr.

Is there any chance to use same bank account to be associated with new Fiverr profile. As I was working with my best services and never tried to betray or ditch anyone for money. I did complete what I offer in custom offers or in my gigs. I had 5 star review too then why don’t Fiverr acknowledge that.

This is not fair a policy, as I was planning to build my team for freelance working and grow my business through Fiverr.

Is there any chance to use same bank account to be associated with new Fiverr profile.

You don’t read the rules, do you? Review manipulation is not allowed, creating a new Fiverr profile is not allowed if you were banned either.

s there any chance to use same bank account to be associated with new Fiverr profile.

You can not make a new profile on Fiverr without CS’s permission. If you do your new account will be banned too.

@donnovan86 @vickiespencer Yes, I was thinking in the same way that is why I asked this.

Now, the only way to get my account back is to contact Fiverr but after three months.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

@donnovan86 @vickiespencer Yes, I was thinking in the same way that is why I asked this.

Now, the only way to get my account back is to contact Fiverr but after three months.

You’re not getting your account back after 3 months. They just give you the $$ you had in your account.

Unless Fiverr decides it was a mistake, you will never get your account back and you are not allowed to create another account either. That’s why you must read the rules if you want to work on a platform… otherwise disaster will arise.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

@lloydsolutions Thank you, I have read all these terms but Fiverr has not mentioned any term that I violated.

@lloydsolutions Thank you, I have read all these terms but Fiverr has not mentioned any term that I violated.

Fiverr has not mentioned any term that I violated.

Questioning a buyer about their review and asking them to change it is breaking the rules.

From TOS :point_down:t2:

Violations

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team.

Fiverr has not mentioned any term that I violated.

Questioning a buyer about their review and asking them to change it is breaking the rules.

From TOS :point_down:t2:

Violations

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team.

@vickiespencer Thank you for helping me in this regard.

Fiverr has not sent me any violation warning and secondly, when I try to log in I am getting this message “your account is temporarily disabled and we have sent an email explaining what happened”.

Now, I am waiting for 90 days to pass and Fiverr contact me again so that I can resolve the issue.

But I am feeling so bad that I provided soo much time for consultation to one client and offered particular services out of many and did all that I offered. But in the end, she did what to me? It’s embarrassing for me to serve such clients.

@vickiespencer Thank you for helping me in this regard.

Fiverr has not sent me any violation warning and secondly, when I try to log in I am getting this message “your account is temporarily disabled and we have sent an email explaining what happened”.

Now, I am waiting for 90 days to pass and Fiverr contact me again so that I can resolve the issue.

But I am feeling so bad that I provided soo much time for consultation to one client and offered particular services out of many and did all that I offered. But in the end, she did what to me? It’s embarrassing for me to serve such clients.

As @donnovan86 said the 90 days is the time after which Fiverr will release your funds. It is not the time after which they will resolve your issue.

I got my Fiverr account disabled on a temporary basis,

I see nothing in the information that Fiverr sent you that says this ban is temporary. Also, what kind of writing did you offer. It is against TOS to do any kind of writing for academic work. Did you do that?

Archived