Fiverr Community Forum

My account is temporarily disabled, I don't know why?

Questioning a buyer about their review and asking them to change it is breaking the rules.

From TOS :point_down:t2:

Violations

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team.

4 Likes

@vickiespencer Thank you for helping me in this regard.
Fiverr has not sent me any violation warning and secondly, when I try to log in I am getting this message “your account is temporarily disabled and we have sent an email explaining what happened”.

Now, I am waiting for 90 days to pass and Fiverr contact me again so that I can resolve the issue.

But I am feeling so bad that I provided soo much time for consultation to one client and offered particular services out of many and did all that I offered. But in the end, she did what to me? It’s embarrassing for me to serve such clients.

1 Like

As @donnovan86 said the 90 days is the time after which Fiverr will release your funds. It is not the time after which they will resolve your issue.

I see nothing in the information that Fiverr sent you that says this ban is temporary. Also, what kind of writing did you offer. It is against TOS to do any kind of writing for academic work. Did you do that?

3 Likes

Discuss fiverr live chat and explain the agent what’s wrong with you hope they will understand your problem

1 Like

Fiverr does not have a live chat option. They can only be contacted through their e-mail at support@fiverr.com or by opening a ticket in the support section of the main Fiverr site.

1 Like

@vickiespencer Thank you for helping me in this regard. I’ll contact Fiverr through the email you provided.

1 Like

@vickiespencer I created gigs related to article writing, blog writing, statistical analyses, original research/review/survey writing.

1 Like

The " Review" is a BIG NO NO in any gig title.
Fiverr is very strict about " review"

1 Like

Did you ever offer to do research for academic work? Or do any work for a student?

The client who has given me low rating was a student, I did not know she was student or not? After delivering the work that I offered in custom offer, she told me she’ll ask her doctor for publication. And that student had clearly told me that she want to publish an article just for getting good grades.

Upon her request, I told her that I can proofread her manuscript and guide her how to write manuscript step by step but with custom offer.
Means she’ll complete her manuscript and send me; I’ll do proofreading, editing and formatting according to the journal’s guide; she wants to publish with.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

TOS says:
Third-party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

6 Likes

I like how you ignore my messages when I clearly want to show you the problem “YOU ARE NOT READING THE RULES”. Unfortunately, it’s too late for you in this case, since you should have known better, any academic work is against the Fiverr Terms of Service. @vickiespencer already showed you what they say in the TOS, but if you didn’t read it, unfortunately it’s too late now to do anything else.

5 Likes

Thank you all for your assistance and insightful discussion.

1 Like