My account is temporary disable

ahsanak47

525223363_WhatsAppImage2021-03-28at19_58_03.thumb.jpeg.d911e6c41639a07f8da89cdecfe94eec.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-28 at 19.58.03540×1140 42 KB

Kindly tell me why my account is temporary disable now even reason are not mention here .
can i restore it now because it is not permanent remove so kindly tell me solution how to restore it. i contact to fiverr team and they advice me wait your account are in review then we made decission. even i didnot received any warning

You don’t have the power to unlock your account - only Fiverr can do this.

This is a community forum and no one on here can access your account to see why it is disabled. We’re all sellers and buyers just like you.

What I find astounding though is that you’ve already asked Fiverr what can be done about removing the restriction on your account, and they’ve given you an answer! But because you don’t like the answer you then try again in the forum!

As @donnovan86 has listed, there are many common reasons for accounts being disabled - all the reasons could be avoided if people read, understood and respected the terms of conditions.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.
Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Did you randomly send messages to people on Fiverr?

Did you deliver any orders without actually sending the delivery file (empty delivery)?

These are only a few of the many reasons why this might happen.

I asked the buyer for payment outside the fiverr in word file so may be there is a reason of temporary disable so there is any chance fiverr activate my ID after providing me at least one warning and provide me one chance because i have not received warning yet

We cannot do anything you have to wait I know it’s hard and frustrating but don’t try to push Fiverr CS your account is in their hand so the only thing you can do is to have little patient.

I asked the buyer for payment outside the fiverr in word file so may be there is a reason of temporary disable so there is any chance fiverr activate my ID after providing me at least one warning and provide me one chance because i have not received warning yet so please tell me

I asked the buyer for payment outside the fiverr in word file so may be there is a reason of temporary disable so there is any chance fiverr activate my ID after providing me at least one warning and provide me one chance because i have not received warning yet so please tell me

You violated a main rule in Fiverr so that’s why they restricted your account but if you are lucky odds will turn to your side and they will give the account back.

It’s up to them 😶

I asked the buyer for payment outside the fiverr in word file so may be there is a reason of temporary disable so there is any chance fiverr activate my ID after providing me at least one warning and provide me one chance because i have not received warning yet

I asked the buyer for payment outside the fiverr in word file

So you know what you did…

It’s up to Fiverr to decide. It clearly says in the Terms of Service to not ask for payments outside of Fiverr. No one knows what will happen, they will figure that out. But you might end up banned for good, because this is not allowed.

You broke the rules, knowingly. So it wasn’t a mistake that would warrant a warning. You knew what you did, so it’s a major violation.

I asked the buyer for payment outside the fiverr in word file

It’s up to Fiverr to decide. It clearly says in the Terms of Service to not ask for payments outside of Fiverr. No one knows what will happen, they will figure that out. But you might end up banned for good, because this is not allowed.

You broke the rules, knowingly. So it wasn’t a mistake that would warrant a warning. You knew what you did, so it’s a major violation.

Funny how when pressed, they always give up the goods.

If you asked for payment outside of Fiverr, I have a feeling you will NOT be seeing your account reactivated. Also, by asking for payment outside Fiverr in a word document, that sounds like you were hoping they wouldn’t pick up on it - and you were trying to be sneaky. Sorry, but I wouldn’t want any sneaky people on my site trying to divert traffic I pay a ton for to drive here.

Why would you even do that? Did you read the TOS when you joined? You agreed to them.

GG

Hi,
i fiverr account temporarily restricted Before 2 day and support say it’s under review but how much time take they don’t know…

now i only see previous order .all gig in denied section .not able to create new gig .only
please tell me how much time take by Fiverr for review account.???

i will i do?

please help me

Hi,

i fiverr account temporarily restricted Before 2 day and support say it’s under review but how much time take they don’t know…

now i only see previous order .all gig in denied section .not able to create new gig .only

i will i do?

please help me

I believe they can take up to 90 days.

But as we all mentioned above, based on what you did, you most likely lost the account. You broke the rules knowingly, requiring people to contact you outside of Fiverr. And you were also sneaky doing that via a document. But they got you.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed

The above is from the reply I posted above. Suggest you take time to read it.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Nobody on the forum can help you further with this.

You will just have to wait for the result of the review.

Are you not also the user someone else identified on another forum post–the user who created several Fiverr profiles and possibly even gave himself reviews? Because when I look up your profile via Google search, your description is familiar to me from a different profile, and not limited to only one Fiverr profile…

If you also created more than one Fiverr account, you’ll be banned permanently. It appears there are several red flags here, not just the one you mention.

I asked the buyer for payment outside the fiverr in word file so may be there is a reason of temporary disable

Why did you do that?

Are you not also the user someone else identified on another forum post–the user who created several Fiverr profiles and possibly even gave himself reviews? Because when I look up your profile via Google search, your description is familiar to me from a different profile, and not limited to only one Fiverr profile…

If you also created more than one Fiverr account, you’ll be banned permanently. It appears there are several red flags here, not just the one you mention.

I have only one profile which are related to accounting and bookkeeping

I have only one profile which are related to accounting and bookkeeping

This offence is even more serious for someone working with accounting and bookkeeping. You tried to do this payment “off the books” and cheat the system, that doesn’t look good considering your profession.

Archived