My account is under review since one month

umarmajeed

Hi Fellows.

I had a good standing profile on the Fiverr and then I got three warnings (2 of them was outside communication and 3rd one said misuse of the delivery button). I haven’t done any wrong delivery and I don’t know why I get 3rd warning. I know I have use word ■■■■■ but I do the order on Fiverr.

Now they have suspended my account and they said we are reviewing your account. Once they said it’s a permanent ban and then they said we are still reviewing. I asked them to close my account so that I can create a new one but they said you cant create a new one until it’s in our review.

Please suggest to me what I have to do know, I have no other source of income. Now they are not allowing me to create a new one.

Help me, please.

Thank you.

Hi Fellows.

I had a good standing profile on the Fiverr and then I got three warnings (2 of them was outside communication and 3rd one said misuse of the delivery button). I haven’t done any wrong delivery and I don’t know why I get 3rd warning. I know I have use word ■■■■■ but I do the order on Fiverr.

Now they have suspended my account and they said we are reviewing your account. Once they said it’s a permanent ban and then they said we are still reviewing. I asked them to close my account so that I can create a new one but they said you cant create a new one until it’s in our review.

Please suggest to me what I have to do know, I have no other source of income. Now they are not allowing me to create a new one.

Help me, please.

Thank you.

It sounds like you did not even read Fiverr Terms of Service. Having 3 warnings is an automatic account suspension, and most likely a permanent one. If you got a permanent ban and broken a lot of tos, you will most likely not going to get a chance to create a second account. Because that is also against Fiverr tos.

You also broke 2 same related violations, so that’s also an account suspension.

How our warning system works:

• If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension.

• A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension**.

• A second warning of a different type for leveled sellers will result in account demotion.

• Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

Help me, please.

There’s really nothing else we can help you. The only help I can give is to read Fiverr TOS a few times.

It sounds like you did not even read Fiverr Terms of Service. Having 3 warnings is an automatic account suspension, and most likely a permanent one. If you got a permanent ban and broken a lot of tos, you will most likely not going to get a chance to create a second account. Because that is also against Fiverr tos.

You also broke 2 same related violations, so that’s also an account suspension.

How our warning system works:

• If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension.

• A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension**.

• A second warning of a different type for leveled sellers will result in account demotion.

• Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

Help me, please.

There’s really nothing else we can help you. The only help I can give is to read Fiverr TOS a few times.

So I will be never ever allowed to create a new account? I had more than 150 reviews and $7000+ earnings.

So I will be never ever allowed to create a new account? I had more than 150 reviews and $7000+ earnings.

I will be never ever allowed to create a new account?

Probably not, because you already broke 3 violations, 2 of the same types, and 1 different violation. You must get permission from CS first, but you would still have to wait quite some time for it. You can’t just message them straight away requesting for a new account after the first account got immediately banned.

Last month, my Level Two Seller ID was suspended with 372 reviews. I did not make any mistake but my ID was suspended due to the buyer reporting in my name. I tried to contact the buyer later but the buyer did not answer me and I did not get any help from Fiverr customer support.

Last month, my Level Two Seller ID was suspended with 372 reviews. I did not make any mistake but my ID was suspended due to the buyer reporting in my name. I tried to contact the buyer later but the buyer did not answer me and I did not get any help from Fiverr customer support.

what does it mean , " Buyer reporting in your name" ? Would u explain plz and really feeling sad for you 😢

I had more than 150 reviews and $7000+ earnings.

People with 15000 reviews and probably hundreds of thousands or over a million dollars in orders were banned… so… no one is safe.

what does it mean , " Buyer reporting in your name" ? Would u explain plz and really feeling sad for you 😢

My ID name, He is a Bangladeshi seller and he buys the service from Fiverr himself. I did his job but he said I give him empty file delivery, then I give him his file again but he then blocked me and reported to customer support in the name of my id.

So miserable condition ,bro.

You will try your best.

Keep it up.

God bless you

Archived