My account just got blocked

cheriey

My account just got blocked. I was asked to modify, same day i received the modification email, i also got emails stating that my gig is removed. I created another gig, modified it, went online to search for bikini models on fiverr and how they should look like…did exactly what they did and now my account is disabled. I just dont get it. Can someone help me please?

My account just got blocked. I was asked to modify, same day i received the modification email, i also got emails stating that my gig is removed. I created another gig, modified it, went online to search for bikini models on fiverr and how they should look like…did exactly what they did and now my account is disabled. I just dont get it. Can someone help me please?

went online to search for bikini models on fiverr and how they should look like

We would need to know exactly the wording you used in your gig, what it was for, before we could give an answer to why it was banned.

Without seeing the gig we would have no way of knowing.

Guest offlinehelpers

to search for bikini models on fiverr

There aren’t any other ‘bikini model’ gigs on Fiverr - perhaps they’re not allowed?

went online to search for bikini models on fiverr and how they should look like

We would need to know exactly the wording you used in your gig, what it was for, before we could give an answer to why it was banned.

Without seeing the gig we would have no way of knowing.

It was "i will send you hot bikini pictures …i modified it to "i will send you bikini pictures or video.

Meanwhile i did a collection of pictures i made as a video with a background music by wale ft rihanna. I also tried to crop the images to show only my face . So i dont know if its the music or the pictures

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Guest offlinehelpers

I saw some bikini models on fiverr

My guess is your gig wasn’t ‘family friendly’.

The copyright backing music wouldn’t have helped mind.

Try searching again - there aren’t any.

Fiverr is for users 13 years and over - no ‘adult’ services are allowed.

My guess is your gig wasn’t ‘family friendly’.

The copyright backing music wouldn’t have helped mind.

Try searching again - there aren’t any.

Fiverr is for users 13 years and over - no ‘adult’ services are allowed.

Try searching again

If you type just ‘bikini’ in the search bar, there are a few women in bikinis (though I’m not sure for how long the gigs will be allowed to stay).

background music by wale ft rihanna

That’s a copyright violation, unless you have the permission to use it.

So i dont know if its the music or the pictures

Do you have the rights to sell those pictures and earn from it? That could have been another copyright violation.

Or the problem could be what @offlinehelpers is suggesting, that the gig isn’t appropriate for Fiverr.

That’s a total of 5 gigs, and out of 5, 1 is for designing bikinis, and 2 are fitness gigs. 1 is for holding a sign (Fiverr has been removing those), and 1 is to put a logo or photo on a surfing board (I’m not sure if that one is still allowed, or will be removed at some point). None are for sending a bunch of pictures of hot girls in bikinis.

Try searching again

If you type just ‘bikini’ in the search bar, there are a few women in bikinis (though I’m not sure for how long the gigs will be allowed to stay).

background music by wale ft rihanna

That’s a copyright violation, unless you have the permission to use it.

So i dont know if its the music or the pictures

Do you have the rights to sell those pictures and earn from it? That could have been another copyright violation.

Or the problem could be what @offlinehelpers is suggesting, that the gig isn’t appropriate for Fiverr.

The pictures are all mine. I get it …it could be the song. But i just wish that they just say it . I mean if i knew what the problem was , i would have just removed the damn song.

The pictures are all mine. I get it …it could be the song. But i just wish that they just say it . I mean if i knew what the problem was , i would have just removed the damn song.

it could be the song

Or it could be that that service isn’t allowed on Fiverr.

That’s a total of 5 gigs, and out of 5, 1 is for designing bikinis, and 2 are fitness gigs. 1 is for holding a sign (Fiverr has been removing those), and 1 is to put a logo or photo on a surfing board (I’m not sure if that one is still allowed, or will be removed at some point). None are for sending a bunch of pictures of hot girls in bikinis.

Alright i get it now. My friend introduced me to fiverr. She never mentioned anything and she says she has a bikini gig. So what should i do next?

Guest offlinehelpers

I searched for bikini" on fiverr i got those images i sent to u. When i type bikini models on google it gave me

And meanwhile i did not say i will be your bikini model, i said i will send you bikini pictures or video.

That seller’s last delivery was 11 months ago and they no longer have any gigs up for sale. Maybe they had them removed?

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok. They could have just said it tho. Thank you for the closure atleast

They could have just said it tho. Thank you for the closure atleast

You’re right - it would have made it easier so you didn’t have to guess.

You’re welcome, and all the best. ☀️

Archived