My account pages are all white this morning

misscrystal

Well, my pages are all OK, but I just saw that on a gig page the right sidebar with the “order” button & package preview dropdowns are gone. There’s just a “Contact” button.

Seems like buyers now have to scroll all the way down to the individual “order” buttons for each package.

I guess this was done to fix the “buyer didn’t read my description” or “buyer didn’t contact me first” problems, but now I’ll probably get a massive amount of inbox messages instead of immediate orders…

– and I really dislike 🤢 the prices showing up on each review - so long, buyer privacy, and so long buyer reviews (I can see buyers not leaving reviews on purpose to hide their budget)

Well, my pages are all OK, but I just saw that on a gig page the right sidebar with the “order” button & package preview dropdowns are gone. There’s just a “Contact” button.

Seems like buyers now have to scroll all the way down to the individual “order” buttons for each package.

I guess this was done to fix the “buyer didn’t read my description” or “buyer didn’t contact me first” problems, but now I’ll probably get a massive amount of inbox messages instead of immediate orders…

– and I really dislike 🤢 the prices showing up on each review - so long, buyer privacy, and so long buyer reviews (I can see buyers not leaving reviews on purpose to hide their budget)

I don’t have one order button on any gigs.

Thats a good move fiverr, take away all my order buttons.

I just sent a message to customer support. Why remove all order buttons?

No wonder I am not getting sales.

So I have to have 3 packages to have order buttons?

Yes, preview/portfolio are gone, just checked on a different browser but the “proceed to order” is still there. Maybe they are still fixing all these things, we have to wait. 🙂

Why remove all order buttons?

I hope you will update in this regard.

I can see your order buttons though.

Everything is intact

Guest offlinehelpers

Gosh, you’d think they’d do these changes over a weekend to reduce the amount of panic from sellers wouldn’t you - oh wait…😃

Chill out folks and wait for the updating to finish - go and do some Christmas shopping or something. 😉

Archived