My account private

Guest awal_bd1

Guest awal_bd1

I need help Fiverr experience seller.
I do regular activities Fiverr regular 10 bid But no any buyer knock me. So, think my account was private. So, How I understand that my account was private.
Thanks

I need help Fiverr experience seller.

I do regular activities Fiverr regular 10 bid But no any buyer knock me. So, think my account was private. So, How I understand that my account was private.

Thanks

So, think my account was private. So, How I understand that my account was private.

I do not find your account when I go to the main site to look for it. :thinking:

Maybe you should contact Customer Service about this. Here is the link.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Guest awal_bd1

So, think my account was private. So, How I understand that my account was private.

I do not find your account when I go to the main site to look for it. :thinking:

Thanks for your suggestion.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

The “1” symbol at the end of his username was added by the forum in error. If you search his name without that, you should find him.

I just searched your name, Awal_bd, and I saw your profile and all of your Gigs. Everything looked OK, at least from my end.

Guest awal_bd1

The “1” symbol at the end of his username was added by the forum in error. If you search his name without that, you should find him.

I just searched your name, Awal_bd, and I saw your profile and all of your Gigs. Everything looked OK, at least from my end.

awal__bd this my user name please check it and let me know.

Thanks

Guest awal_bd1

Haha, don’t sweat it. I actually wrote a whole post to Awal_bd a few days ago without realising I’d clicked on the wrong user’s profile. 🤐

actually awal_bd this my old account and this account already i was disable and awal__bd this my new fiverr acount. So, I want this new ID do work but i regular bid 10 but no any buyer knock me.Why , can you help me and solution my problem.

Thanks

actually awal_bd this my old account and this account already i was disable and awal__bd this my new fiverr acount. So, I want this new ID do work but i regular bid 10 but no any buyer knock me.Why , can you help me and solution my problem.

Thanks

Oh, right, yeah, sorry. I missed out an underscore in your name.

How long have you been sending bids?

I have already 62 make bid.

There are some people on this forum that had to send over 300 bids before they got their first order. Keep trying.

One tip I could give you is to use Grammarly to make your posts a bit clearer. Lots of people whose first language isn’t English use the app to make their writing look more professional.

Guest awal_bd1

There are some people on this forum that had to send over 300 bids before they got their first order. Keep trying.

One tip I could give you is to use Grammarly to make your posts a bit clearer. Lots of people whose first language isn’t English use the app to make their writing look more professional.

You are right.May many thanks for your help.

Archived