My Account restricted and all Gigs are denied

imtiazkrk

Hello, Members How are You,

I want to know my account will Back and not? Still 5 days Go but no response from Trust and Safety team. Support team said wait reply from the Trust and Safety team.

How Many days Trust and Safety team Takes In review and Reply.

The email I Received from Fiverr…

"A recent action you took violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, please read and follow the Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com"

Thanks!

Hello, Members How are You,

I want to know my account will Back and not? Still 5 days Go but no response from Trust and Safety team. Support team said wait reply from the Trust and Safety team.

How Many days Trust and Safety team Takes In review and Reply.

The email I Received from Fiverr…

"A recent action you took violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, please read and follow the Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com"

Thanks!

I’m curious, why didn’t you correct your behavior that went against Fiverr’s Terms of Service the first two times you were warned about it? Fiverr states that you received three warnings. Why didn’t you listen to the first two warnings Fiverr gave you?

I’m curious, why didn’t you correct your behavior that went against Fiverr’s Terms of Service the first two times you were warned about it? Fiverr states that you received three warnings. Why didn’t you listen to the first two warnings Fiverr gave you?

sir, can i can how much time it takes for review.almost 5 days gone

They will take as much time as they need. You violated their rules and they don’t owe to tell you how long it will take. 5 days is a decent time, some people wait for their account being reviewed for 2 or more weeks.

By the way, looking at your case most likely they will just ban your account after this. Unless it was really a mistake from their end like in @iamsachmusic case.

They will take as much time as they need. You violated their rules and they don’t owe to tell you how long it will take. 5 days is a decent time, some people wait for their account being reviewed for 2 or more weeks.

By the way, looking at your case most likely they will just ban your account after this. Unless it was really a mistake from their end like in @iamsachmusic case.

Dear, just Submit Buyer request and after this i got Email and Warning, In case y account will banned ? Permanent and reinstant

Dear, just Submit Buyer request and after this i got Email and Warning, In case y account will banned ? Permanent and reinstant

No one can tell you that. Only trust and safety team can give you an answer when they review your case.

We have no idea what service you offered in your buyer request and what exactly you wrote them and that was violating their terms.

Please tell me you didn’t put your gigs in buyer requests.

Perhaps you can answer my questions, before I consider answering yours.

I’ll try this again:

sir, not break any rule, just submit a Buyer request and after this got Warning and my account was restricted, Buyer request for Italy Visa Help, Hope you understand,

already mention in Buyer request that i will pay you on Fiverr Only f someone help me in.

sir, not break any rule, just submit a Buyer request and after this got Warning and my account was restricted, Buyer request for Italy Visa Help, Hope you understand,

already mention in Buyer request that i will pay you on Fiverr Only f someone help me in.

sir, not break any rule, just submit a Buyer request and after this got Warning and my account was restricted, Buyer request for Italy Visa Help,

So… Fiverr warned you three times about not submitting a certain kind of buyer request (or possibly posting as a seller in BR), and you chose to ignor the first two warnings, and keep doing it? If Fiverr warns you not to keep doing something, you should stop doing it.

my account was restricted, Buyer request for Italy Visa Help

Were you offering to help people with visas? Perhaps Fiverr viewed that as a method of fraud. Fiverr is going to deny any and all users who they feel are trying to break national and international laws. You weren’t offering assistance to break any laws, were you?

I’m confused. You were offering to pay someone on Fiverr to procure visas? Only a national government can provide you with legal travel documents.

sir, not break any rule, just submit a Buyer request and after this got Warning and my account was restricted, Buyer request for Italy Visa Help,

So… Fiverr warned you three times about not submitting a certain kind of buyer request (or possibly posting as a seller in BR), and you chose to ignor the first two warnings, and keep doing it? If Fiverr warns you not to keep doing something, you should stop doing it.

my account was restricted, Buyer request for Italy Visa Help

Were you offering to help people with visas? Perhaps Fiverr viewed that as a method of fraud. Fiverr is going to deny any and all users who they feel are trying to break national and international laws. You weren’t offering assistance to break any laws, were you?

I’m confused. You were offering to pay someone on Fiverr to procure visas? Only a national government can provide you with legal travel documents.

yes, i am admit, i was wrong

• 3 months later...

First of all, I am really sorry and sad that you came to the forum for help and an answer but faced rude questions and statements. You made a mistake, you acknowledge it, you’ve paid the price. No one else has the right to judge or comment on you other than what you asked for. Sometimes we do not realise the depth of mistakes until we face the consequences and that’s OKAY. What we can do is learn from them and not repeat them. You can always polish your skills and come back stronger. Avoid the mistakes you made. Be determined and consistent and you will prevail!

First of all, I am really sorry and sad that you came to the forum for help and an answer but faced rude questions and statements. You made a mistake, you acknowledge it, you’ve paid the price. No one else has the right to judge or comment on you other than what you asked for. Sometimes we do not realise the depth of mistakes until we face the consequences and that’s OKAY. What we can do is learn from them and not repeat them. You can always polish your skills and come back stronger. Avoid the mistakes you made. Be determined and consistent and you will prevail!

You are replying 4 months later on 2 years old thread . The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

May be you haven’t noticed the date.

Archived