My account restricted, need to contact my client

graphiquedees

My account got restricted they thought I asked for a specific feedback. But I only asked for feedback. I hope I get my account back, as this is clearly a mistake.
I need to contact one of my clients that needs a specific file and I need to send them the link. But I can’t as my chat is restricted.
How do I send my client this link. It’s urgent for them, their review is also left. I don’t want them to think I’m not replying on purpose, they may possibly give me a bad rating.

My account got restricted they thought I asked for a specific feedback. But I only asked for feedback. I hope I get my account back, as this is clearly a mistake.

I need to contact one of my clients that needs a specific file and I need to send them the link. But I can’t as my chat is restricted.

How do I send my client this link. It’s urgent for them, their review is also left. I don’t want them to think I’m not replying on purpose, they may possibly give me a bad rating.

But I only asked for feedback.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing reviews or feedback.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Only Customer Support can help you with this.

Archived