Fiverr Community Forum

My account temporarily disabled after verifying ID

Hello. I have a relatively new account, on which I successfully completed 3 orders.
4 hours ago I received a notification about the need to verify my ID.
I sent my photos and verify ID, and after a few minutes I got a temporary account disable.
The information in my profile is the same as the one I sent.
What could have gone wrong?

2 Likes

Which country are you from?
Did you have another account before?
What services you were offering?

What was the message/email you received with blocking your account?

1. Russia
  2. I had 3-4 accounts, some of them were banned for a multi-account, and others for providing fiverr-forbidden services (although many sellers still provide such services)
  3. Design, management, boards invitations on Pinterest.
  4. " Your Fiverr account has been disabled

Hi …!

This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.
This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.
Learn more about disabled accounts.

We wish you best of luck moving forward.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

Well, this is your answer. Email states that it was TOS violation and not identity verification.
After you are banned once you are not allowed to open more accounts and all your other accounts also will be banned sooner or later unfortunately.

1 Like

That is, if my first account is banned, I will not be able to use fiverr at all?

This is correct. They’re banning you, not your account. So I’m afraid you won’t be able to use Fiverr any more.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks all above for answer.
It is woefully that I spent several months on fiverr