My account temporarily disabled

zillerehman7

Hi !

I’m a new seller here, my account is temporarily disabled.

because I send same msg to 2 or 3 buyers. Any idea how much Fiverr take time to recover my account.

Sending messages to buyers without being invited to is a serious offense on Fiverr. If you had read Fiverr’s TOS at the bottom of the main Fiverr page you would know this. Also, when you joined Fiverr you ticked the 🔲 that said you had read TOS.

I send same msg to 2 or 3 buyers.

It is considered spam to contact buyers without their permission. Many buyers will block you and report you and your stats will suffer. In addition, Fiverr does not like their buyers to be unhappy.

Any idea how much Fiverr take time to recover my account.

You may get a warning or your profile could be removed. All you can do is wait and see.

Also, if you lose your account it is against Fiverr TOS to make a new account without Customer Services permission.

Good luck. 🍀

Sending messages to buyers without being invited to is a serious offense on Fiverr. If you had read Fiverr’s TOS at the bottom of the main Fiverr page you would know this. Also, when you joined Fiverr you ticked the 🔲 that said you had read TOS.

I send same msg to 2 or 3 buyers.

It is considered spam to contact buyers without their permission. Many buyers will block you and report you and your stats will suffer. In addition, Fiverr does not like their buyers to be unhappy.

Any idea how much Fiverr take time to recover my account.

You may get a warning or your profile could be removed. All you can do is wait and see.

Also, if you lose your account it is against Fiverr TOS to make a new account without Customer Services permission.

Good luck. 🍀

thanks bro but an idea how much time fiverr take to recover my account

It sounds like you’re sending unsolicited messages, correct?

If so, why not disclose that in your message? It’s misleading to leave that out.

Yes you are right, I have forward a client requirements massage to different sellers because I did not get my client requirements.

and Yeah I did not disclose it as I said I am a new seller I have no idea. Definitely It’s misleading to leave that out.

MaM you have any idea how much time fiverr take to recover my account?

Yes you are right, I have forward a client requirements massage to different sellers because I did not get my client requirements.

and Yeah I did not disclose it as I said I am a new seller I have no idea. Definitely It’s misleading to leave that out.

MaM you have any idea how much time fiverr take to recover my account?

No I don’t. Don’t call people ma’am. I don’t know why I keep having to say this.

If you don’t want to be suspended, then don’t spam buyers and follow the ToS.

No I don’t. Don’t call people ma’am. I don’t know why I keep having to say this.

If you don’t want to be suspended, then don’t spam buyers and follow the ToS.

sorry about that for calling you as MaM

I am unaware about the condition but next time I,ll be careful and never spam buyers and always follow the ToS

sorry about that for calling you as MaM

I am unaware about the condition but next time I,ll be careful and never spam buyers and always follow the ToS

If it doesn’t occur to you that people don’t want to be spammed and that spamming doesn’t work, you have bigger issues.

You are asked to read and understand the ToS before you make an account anyway.

If it doesn’t occur to you that people don’t want to be spammed and that spamming doesn’t work, you have bigger issues.

You are asked to read and understand the ToS before you make an account anyway.

it say that " Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened."

Temporarily disabled means it may enable after some couple of days

Screenshot-20200426051955-1365x121.thumb.png.1c4ecb5cd386a3cec8dbad6f65a54e64.png
Screenshot-20200426051955-1365x1211365×121 16.1 KB

It looks like you sent the same message to several people. Fiverr considers this spam. You would need to ask customer support how long your messaging is suspended for.

Did you get an email explaining this?

@misscrystal yes, you are absolutely right. Fiverr considers this spam. I use customer support.

And no, I didn’t get any email explaining this.

@misscrystal yes, you are absolutely right. Fiverr considers this spam. I use customer support.

And no, I didn’t get any email explaining this.

I can understand how frustrated you are. I hope you get an answer soon. I’ve never had this happen so I don’t know how long they suspend it for. I wish you luck.

I realize most new sellers aren’t familiar with all the things fiverr requires or all the rules so it can be tricky at first to know what is not allowed. I think it must happen innocently quite a bit to new sellers.

I can understand how frustrated you are. I hope you get an answer soon. I’ve never had this happen so I don’t know how long they suspend it for. I wish you luck.

I realize most new sellers aren’t familiar with all the things fiverr requires or all the rules so it can be tricky at first to know what is not allowed. I think it must happen innocently quite a bit to new sellers.

@misscrystal thanku so much for wish me a good luck. I hope all will be fine in couple of days

• 1 month later...

@zillerehman7

same happened with me. how much days it will take to recover.

i have send same msg to 2 or 3 buyers. and fiverr temporarily disabled me.

my account will be automatically recovered or I have to contact with Customer Care (if yes: then what should I write to Fiverr)

Thanks

how much days it will take to recover.

As stated above:

i have send same msg to 2 or 3 buyers.

my account will be automatically recovered or I have to contact with Customer Care

You will have to wait and see what CS says.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived