My account was banned without warning

jurgenmema

I have no idea why my account was banned. I delivered my orders in record time, answered to every inbox, didn’t do irregularities of any sort, yet I got banned without warning. I had a considerable amount of money pending clearance, and I was just 6 days from getting to become a level 1 seller. I am lost for words, and I am hurt.

I have no idea why my account was banned. I delivered my orders in record time, answered to every inbox, didn’t do irregularities of any sort, yet I got banned without warning. I had a considerable amount of money pending clearance, and I was just 6 days from getting to become a level 1 seller. I am lost for words, and I am hurt.

Do fiverr notify you?

Their trust and safety team ban accounts without warnings for serious violation . They should inform you why they have banned your account.If not then wait for their reply…

I had a considerable amount of money pending clearance

You can withdraw your money after 90 days of getting account suspension email .

Their trust and safety team ban accounts without warnings for serious violation . They should inform you why they have banned your account.If not then wait for their reply…

I had a considerable amount of money pending clearance

You can withdraw your money after 90 days of getting account suspension email .

Thank you for your answer.

Archived