Fiverr Forum

My Account was disabled and i was not notify with anything

Today morning when i open my account i saw my account disabled but i not get any notification or anything from Fiverr.

1 Like

You should’ve get an email to your attached email address with stating the reason why. Please check your emails.

1 Like

Oh Fiverr told let me know that’’

his message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. Having more than one account on Fiverr is not allowed and harms the integrity of the marketplace. Please be aware that a payment /withdrawal method should only be associated with one account.
Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

Actually My first account was disabled and then i create a new one… And from these new one i contact Fiverr support about my old account… that please open my old account… But Fiverr also disabled my current account.

Anyone let me know how i contact with fiverr

Actually My first account was disabled and then i create a new one… And from these new one i contact Fiverr support about my old account… that please open my old account… But Fiverr also disabled my current account.

You aren’t allowed to create a new account if one is disabled. If you were allowed to do that it would defeat the purpose of Fiverr disabling an account, plus this would allow sellers to game the system. I’m not sure why you don’t understand why Fiverr disabled your new one. It makes total sense. If you don’t follow the Terms of Use, you will get penalized.

1 Like

You just answered your question.

You violated TOS and they closed your first account. Then you decided to violate TOS again and opened new account.

If fiverr banns you that’s “forever”. You can not open new accounts because they also will be banned. Coma.

1 Like

Oh what i do now… As that is Fiverr rules… Actually Fiverr block my first account using a google image as profile… So i create new one and use all my orignal details… So what wrong if i learn from my mistake… and made new one with no voilation…

Oh what i do now… As that is Fiverr rules… Actually Fiverr block my first account using a google image as profile… So i create new one and use all my orignal details… So what wrong if i learn from my mistake… and made new one with no voilation…

You can’t do anything.

A policy is a policy. It doesn’t change just because you “learned from your mistake.” And you did make a violation with the second account because creating doing that was a violation of the terms of service!

2 Likes

So what i need to do… I want to sell my services on fiverr…

How can i contact fiverr custom support

Hi…What your suggestion for me now…

What your suggestion now for me…

There is no suggestion. Fiverr closed both your accounts and based on that I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t allow you to open a new one and most likely you need to find new ways of earning money and freelancing.

Fiver don’t close acounts immediately but only after few violations and that means that you violated their rules few times and didn’t learn from your mistake.

You still can go on fiverr help page and try to submit your ticket but your chances are very low from what we saw.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind response… Where is Fiverr help page… I am not login to my account now…

Once the account is disabled, you are not allowed to create a new account. But you still created a second account which was already a policy violation so they disabled your 2nd account. Nothing can be done now.

Click on this link to raise a ticket if you want to contact customer support.
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new
or you can also mail them on support@fiverr.com

1 Like

I think they were send you a notification for submitting an ID proof right on top bar right? i thing you have not done this…