My account was flagged 2 times in 3 days and 2 of my gig denied. Please help!

deepakdipu

Hi friends,

Good Morning. Hope you are doing good.

I got this message 3 hours ago for my Fiverr account - “Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.”

Also got another message for my denied gig - “third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use”

This gig had been continuing since last 6 months and have already got 16 reviews there. So don’t understand why I got this type of message.

On last 3 days, I got 2 warnings which have very frustrated for me. I have the same gig from last 6 months and did not get any warning but get 2 warnings in last 3 days.

Can you please let me know the exact reason why its happing and want to know the exact reason for my denied gig.

If you will tell me the exact things, then I will try my best to don’t do the same mistake on future.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Deepak

• Like 7

What Gigs were you offering? Did they have anything to do with social media or review sites?

Unfortunately, if Fiverr has said it doesn’t like your Gigs, there’s not much you can do. Offer something new, or your account will be at risk. The Terms of Service should tell you more about the services Fiverr doesn’t allow.

I know your denied Gigs had been up for a while, but that doesn’t mean very much. All it means is it took a while for Fiverr to spot them.

• Like 5

First of all if your gig violates TOS then it doesn’t matter how long your gig existed before fiverr team removed it.

Secondly we can’t help you without knowing what services you were offering in your gig. And actually fiverr team wrote clearly that someone else complained that you used their copyrighted product and that’s why the removed your gig.

• Like 6

I’m offering classified ads posting service.

Can I able to know who is complaining and why. Because all the things I have put is unique.

Is it possible if I copy just a title from others.

Please let me know how to get the clear things that for the exact this reason your account is suspended.

Please help!

• Like 5

Can I able to know who is complaining and why. Because all the things I have put is unique.

Is it possible if I copy just a title from others.

Please let me know how to get the clear things that for the exact this reason your account is suspended.

Please help!

It’s difficult to know why your Gig was denied. Sometimes Fiverr bots discover problematic Gigs. Sometimes other sites report Gigs. Sometimes other sellers report Gigs.

Most ad sites don’t allow third parties to post ads on their platforms. That’s why your Gig has been removed. Fiverr believes you’re breaking the rules of that particular site.

The Terms of Service will tell you what’s allowed on Fiverr and what isn’t.

• Like 8

• 2 years later...

Fiver take care of customer only there is no favor for seller first tax then TOS i used the word mascot animated logo fiver said gig denied what the hell is this i am just offering the services which i delivered earlier on my other gig huuuuh fiver take care of your seller also kindly

Edited by gardash4447
I used bad language in frustration
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...