My Account was flagged due to feedback Manipulation

muhammadhass249

Hi,
Hope all you are doing well
I got this following message from fiver,currently my account is flagged and i am unable to send messages to clients and not allow to confirm new orders,only allow to process existing orders,can someone please guide why this happens? and how long this issue is resolved
Thank you very much
Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.
Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

It says it’s your second warning already. Was the first warning for feedback manipulation too, or for something different?

What did you do to get this warning, did you in any way ask a customer to change the feedback they left for your gig, or did you ask customers to leave feedback, or even 5* or good feedback in your delivery messages?

If you’ll get your account unblocked or not may depend on whether the other warning was for the same thing or something else and on whether they’ll find any other violations of the terms of service or policies while they review your account.

Nobody here can tell you how long it will take, we’re other users, not support.

yes ,Actually i don’t completely understand about this fiver policy,i asked users about 5 start after completing my orders,i think i skip the email about my first warning,currently i am able to process existing orders but not able to process new orders,do you have any idea,is they disabled my account or give me last chance?

yes ,Actually i don’t completely understand about this fiver policy,i asked users about 5 start after completing my orders,i think i skip the email about my first warning,currently i am able to process existing orders but not able to process new orders,do you have any idea,is they disabled my account or give me last chance?

i asked users about 5 start after completing my orders

Then you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

i don’t completely understand about this fiver policy

That’s not a valid excuse, especially not after a second warning.

is they disabled my account or give me last chance?

You’ll have to wait for their decision to find out. If you broke the same rule twice, they will probably permanently disable your account (and if they do that, keep in mind that you’re not allowed to create a new account without permission from Customer Support).

You can contact Customer Support and ask them, like they told you in the message they’ve sent you.

Thanks sir

one last question i want to ask that,

how much chance that they gave me chance according to your experience?

how much percent?

how much chance that they gave me chance according to your experience?

how much percent?

5%

You didn’t make a mistake. You made a mistake several times after not reading Fiverr’s terms of service or even your first warning.

As far as your probability of reoffending goes, there’s a very high likelihood that you will continue to break more rules if you are given the opportunity to do so. After all, you haven’t exactly demonstrated a commitment to even try to keep inline with basic Fiverr rules.

Sorry. 😦

sir,according to this article and according to my situation ,should my account be suspended by fiverr?

or does it gave me chance after review?

according to this article and according to my situation ,should my account be suspended by fiverr?

Yes. Because…

“A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension.”

You said yourself that you’ve had 2 warnings for this behaviour, but you skipped the first email.

You’re asking people to speculate for you, which is about as much use as you speculating yourself. Nobody knows the answer to what will happen to your account, other than the person in Customer Support who is making the decision. There’s no point in you asking people to predict the future for you. Just be patient, and see what Customer Support say.

• 7 months later...

Archived