My account was flagged. What does this means pls?

dawudsky

This is getting too much for me to handle as a new seller. The other day my three Gigs got deleted when I submitted videos for CS approval with them claiming that the Gig’s was in a related category. So now I logged in to my account today and saw a message saying that my account was flagged for offering services not allowed on Fiverr. The Gig was a pure graphics designer gig.
What am I doing wrong pls?

• Like 4

If they were the designing gigs and it got denied then there must be a reason. Something which is not allowed on Fiverr was there in your gigs. You got flagged because 3 times your gig got deleted on denied which raises the account authenticity issues. It is better for you to contact CS, and asks if they can give more information. But I also suggest you read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy of Fiverr.

• Like 1

If they were the designing gigs and it got denied then there must be a reason. Something which is not allowed on Fiverr was there in your gigs. You got flagged because 3 times your gig got deleted on denied which raises the account authenticity issues. It is better for you to contact CS, and asks if they can give more information. But I also suggest you read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy of Fiverr.

Thank you for the message.

Wait, I think I just found the reason now!

• Like 1

Also, What does this flag mean?

Would it affect my rankings and search availability in any way?

The flag will not decrease or increase your sales, views, etc. but it will affect your account… let’s just say that there is a limited time an account can get flagged or can get warned and after that Fiverr ban the account from its platform

• Like 2

The flag will not decrease or increase your sales, views, etc. but it will affect your account… let’s just say that there is a limited time an account can get flagged or can get warned and after that Fiverr ban the account from its platform

Thank you for the detailed explanations.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

what does flag mean actually my friend! got a falg msg and said that i may not recieve any new order? what does it mean? they did not mention the time period etc

Your account was flagged for using non-original or copyrighted work examples. To use Fiverr, we require that all the elements used for your Gig creation, such as Gig images, video, or audio samples, be of your own creation. Using work examples from the Internet or copied from other freelancers without the appropriate authorization or licenses is a violation of our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 2:33 AM, mariedavidson said:

what does flag mean actually my friend! got a falg msg and said that i may not recieve any new order? what does it mean? they did not mention the time period etc

Your account was flagged for using non-original or copyrighted work examples. To use Fiverr, we require that all the elements used for your Gig creation, such as Gig images, video, or audio samples, be of your own creation. Using work examples from the Internet or copied from other freelancers without the appropriate authorization or licenses is a violation of our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

How long did it take to return your account? I am having the same issue right now