My account was flagged

Any chance to get back flagged account?

Misuse of Personal Contact Information

Your account has been flagged for sharing contact information.
To protect our community and to promote a safe marketplace, we ask that you do not exchange personal contact information (e.g. ■■■■■, email, phone number, social media information, etc.). We ask that you also do not request to communicate outside of the Fiverr platform, as it creates safety and privacy concerns. Please remember that services should be offered and delivered exclusively on Fiverr.

To protect our community and to promote a safe marketplace, we ask that you do not exchange personal contact information (e.g. ■■■■■, email, phone number, social media information, etc.). We ask that you also do not request to communicate outside of the Fiverr platform, as it creates safety and privacy concerns. Please remember that services should be offered and delivered exclusively on Fiverr.

None of us can answer this question for you, because we have no control over your account, or your situation. The only source of an answer to this would be Fiverr Customer Support. Please ask them.

None of us can answer this question for you, because we have no control over your account, or your situation. The only source of an answer to this would be Fiverr Customer Support. Please ask them.

sure, thanks i just ask for if any one have idea flagged account will be back or not, my levels at same position and tos 30 days gone and all are green.

sure, thanks i just ask for if any one have idea flagged account will be back or not, my levels at same position and tos 30 days gone and all are green.

i just ask for if any one have idea flagged account will be back or not

Like I said, none of us can answer this question for you, because we do not have insight into your account. If you want insight into what will happen to/with your account, please talk to Fiverr CS.

Archived