My account was hacked...!

shovon44

My account was hacked and transferred my 60$. After that i inform fiverr customer support and i was surprised. Fiverr disabled my account and removed my level 1 and level 2 badge. But what was my fault here. Still my account is disable. I submit everything to fiverr but they didn’t enable my id. What can i do now…?

Guest phantompower

My account was hacked and transferred my 60$. After that i inform fiverr customer support and i was surprised. Fiverr disabled my account and removed my level 1 and level 2 badge. But what was my fault here. Still my account is disable. I submit everything to fiverr but they didn’t enable my id. What can i do now…?

Fiverr disabled my account and removed my level 1 and level 2 badge

How in the world do you have two badges? For the money to be transferred the “hacker” must have had access to your email and also your security question. A simple hack can’t reveal that information.

Fiverr disabled my account and removed my level 1 and level 2 badge

How in the world do you have two badges? For the money to be transferred the “hacker” must have had access to your email and also your security question. A simple hack can’t reveal that information.

i don’t know how… hacker didnot broke any of my password. just transfer my fund to my payoneer and after that my payoneer to his/her payoneer. But my question is when i inform fiverr about that why fiverr remove my 2 badges and disable me…?? was that my fault…?

This sounds really weird. CS needs to give you a reason why they disabled your account.

they didn’t show me any reason… Just asked my details like gov. id or passport, payoneer scan copy and everything . i sent everything before 7 days ago but still they didn’t response me. Their customer service is really very poor and they have no rules and security

Archived