My account was restricted and I forgot my security question as well

isabunmi

I contacted them already since it happened 4 days ago and still they keep telling me to wait for updates.

Then you’ll need to wait for whatever updates CS told you about. Customer Support is the only source of answers for you. If they tell you something, that is your answer. We cannot help you with this here on the forums. Wait, be patient, follow the instructions or advice that CS provides.

Then you’ll need to wait for whatever updates CS told you about. Customer Support is the only source of answers for you. If they tell you something, that is your answer. We cannot help you with this here on the forums. Wait, be patient, follow the instructions or advice that CS provides.

Thank you for the tip.

I contacted them already since it happened 4 days ago and still they keep telling me to wait for updates.

And now you want to find some wizard on the forum who takes his wand and casts a spell in order to solve your problem?

Just wait.

• 1 year later...

Archived