My account was restricted & my level 1 badge was taken away and restored back after i did this

dybe_jobs

This happened JULY 2ND.

I haven’t experienced so much drawbacks in the past like I did lastweek. At some point, I felt like given up…

My funds had gotten to a considerable amount of which I decided to link my payoneer card to withdraw the funds, since I hadn’t done that before.

Then I hit the payoneer icon on the earnings page and I was waiting for a 4-digit code to arrive on my phone. Since I was impatient due to the fact that it wasn’t forthcoming, I hit the “send code via call” several times (about 4 times actually) and then bam!!! Fiverr hit me with the message that my account has been restricted … that I should contact CS for support.

At the time I didn’t really know the implications of accounts been restricted until I began digging into the forums, then it dawned on me that:

1. I would not be able to withdraw my earnings until the problem is resolved,
  2. My gigs were taken down temporarily,
  3. I could no longer view requests on the buyer request page (now send quotes).

I felt a cold shiver down my whole body and then I began to panic.

BUT HERE’S WHAT I DID THAT SAVED THE DAY FOR ME.

• Since this hasn’t happened to me before, I had to go on the forum to see what others were able to do to solve this problem.

• I sent CS a message about the issue and attached a screenshot of the message which reads , "Your account has been restricted … "

• I was replied to within 24 hours via email on what to do. (I would attach that message here)

• Then I did exactly as I was told, and bam, the restriction was automatically lifted (I felt so much like a happy baby afterwards …).

I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER UNTIL I REALISED THAT MY LEVEL 1 BADGE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND ON MY ACCOUNT.

WHAT DID I DO?

Well I wasn’t so much in a panic state since I thought that if CS could help me out in lifting the restrictions, why wouldn’t they do same to restore my badge…

• I sent CS a message again but this time, I told them what had happened previously.

• I attached my profile which wasn’t showing any level 1 badge attached to my account.

• In less than 24 hours, My level 1 badge was restored.

Perhaps my offence was a very light one which was why the problem was solved, right? I think so.

What do you think?

Guest offlinehelpers

You had a problem, you contacted CS, they sorted your problem. Job done! 🙂

Make sure you give them a good review when you get the email asking for it!

So in short, Fiverr can restrict an account when you make a withdrawal?

If this is the case, there should be some kind of big lettering on the earnings pages saying: ‘DO NOT PRESS THESE BUTTONS FOUR TIMES CONSECUTIVELY!’

Or do you think that your account was restricted for some other reason?

• 2 months later...

Archived