My accounts are disable

abdiycesi

Hi, this is the third time that happens to me and I wanna know how much time do I have to wait to create another fiverr account, bc this is my first source of income, How much time do I have to wait? I disable my old fiverr account bc I wasn’t getting gig request, but I disable them, how much time do I have to wait until I can create another account?

disable.thumb.jpg.a1b23d70c622f3553453360c1c6a7bb3.jpg
disable1920×968 128 KB

Hi, this is the third time that happens to me and I wanna know how much time do I have to wait to create another fiverr account, bc this is my first source of income, How much time do I have to wait? I disable my old fiverr account bc I wasn’t getting gig request, but I disable them, how much time do I have to wait until I can create another account?

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Hi, this is the third time that happens to me

The above is from the Terms of Service.

You need to get permission from Customer Support to open another account otherwise it will be disabled also.

Archived