My adorable salad/Share a photo

mae_creativity

I wanted to make a salad but could not bring myself to cut the tomato man with a nose. And I only discovered that the cucumber had a bunch of faces after I cut it. 😕

So I ended up just eating cucumber faces with salt. But only after taking these photos.

1370272916_vegetablefaces.thumb.JPG.c3378fa1f00e54946af09a19e6e8568a.JPG

But why are they soooooooo surprised?

482046359_cucumberfaces.thumb.JPG.c46c9053525287d44ca5e82fb55705e8.JPG

I wanted to make a salad but could not bring myself to cut the tomato man with a nose. And I only discovered that the cucumber had a bunch of faces after I cut it. 😕

So I ended up just eating cucumber faces with salt. But only after taking these photos.

A seedless cucumber? Or maybe they don’t show in the picture.

I love it!! 😃

oohh.png.0e6af7188b8defd2f3bdb63b25f51989.png

😀

Archived