Fiverr Forum

My all 6 gigs showing on last page i am level 2 seller

Thanks for that! How inspiring.

People put too much worry into ranking. There is SO much you can do to get business regardless of your ranking.

6 Likes

Whenever I’ve looked at the listed gigs on Fiverr, I’ve ALWAYS seen a near homogeneous distribution of gigs from ALL seller levels. There are almost the same number of gigs from TRS on the first page as there are on the last page. :man_shrugging:

If gigs were only ranked based on specific criteria such as the number of reviews, completed orders, seller ratings, earnings, and so on and so forth, the observed homogeneity in the distribution of gigs wouldn’t make sense. My point being that there is some amount of randomness involved with the ranking of gigs on Fiverr. Due to this perceived “randomness” or homogeneity, it is inevitable for your gig to be placed on the last page at some point or the other. It is to be expected.

5 Likes

Yes i understand. But if your gig has very high ranking. You get 1000+ impressions always since so long, Zero cancellation, 100+ click and views everyday, You have 100% order completion rate. Your rating is also 5 stars always. Completing 3-4 orders almost everyday. Getting 3-4 orders everyday. Getting direct requests and messages. Appearing on the first page always in Relevance filter, Average customer ratings and in category as well.

Suddenly you see your gig from first page to last page of the search results in my gig category + all filters. Category where my gig appears has 3000 gigs. and has 41 pages of search results, Before my gig was appearing on first 2 pages. Now its on the last page on 41st page . All traffic from 1000k impressions to 0. I mean how its possible ? Either its a technical fault or something. But yes this is what i am facing since yesterday. Any comments ?

4 Likes

“But if your gig has very high ranking. You get 1000+ impressions always since so long, Zero cancellation, 100+ click and views everyday, You have 100% order completion rate. Your rating is also 5 stars always. Completing 3-4 orders almost everyday. Getting 3-4 orders everyday. Getting direct requests and messages. Appearing on the first page always in Relevance filter, Average customer ratings and in category as well.”

I don’t know where you are getting this from. Statistically, more pages with high impressions may get more strong conversions than pages with low impressions, but it’s faulty logic to assume that this indicates high impressions equals results. It doesn’t work that way for the same reason x amount of people walking through a store doesn’t mean the store will achieve x level of sales. It’s much more complex than that.

All an impression is is an open door. It doesn’t mean that people will walk through it or that they will buy anything. Impressions are of course important because you need to be seen to be considered, but consideration is all that an impression can (or may) guarantee. You don’t sales by default just because you have a certain ranking/impressions.

In business you don’t project revenue based on how many people walk through the door. If you did that you’d go bankrupt. You evaluate revenue and make projections based on how many of the people who walked through the door made a purchase versus those who walked through and didn’t. Then you look at why and all the factors that go into that.

If your market isn’t walking through your door because they don’t know your business exists and can’t find you listed, you find a way to become discoverable to them. Not everyone can be listed everywhere and that doesn’t at all dictate your results. There are loads of businesses no one has ever heard of and wouldn’t be able to find if they searched that make millions of dollars.

You also need to remember that there are many ways to be discovered on Fiverr. Many buyers are going to browse by entering a search query in Fiverr search, not opening a category page. I’m pretty sure that’s how a lot of my buyers discover me. So many sellers are putting way too much emphasis on the ranking in their category page. It’s only one place on Fiverr where you can be discovered. Not ranking on a category page in no way means you are invisible here or that you can’t get high impressions. You absolutely can by being discoverable in certain search queries.

I think all sellers should put a lot of effort into their SEO. You need to understand the search behaviours of the people who would be buying your products. If you aren’t getting impressions, you very likely need to change some text in your gig page, as well as better adapt your product offerings to market demand and supply.

7 Likes

Have you delayed in delivering an order recently? This is the number one cause for a drop in search rankings.

6 Likes

In my case i deliver always before deadline :sunglasses:

But this is some other issue. Because gigs are going on the last page of the search results is weird.

Its like if your ranking goes down it goes down slowly.

How its possible overnight your gig placement changed from First page to last page of the search results ?

My gig is on the last page from First page overnight in Relevance filter, Avg customer ratings, Category filters.

How its possible lol ?

7 Likes

I think they are testing something new with the algorithm again because if you open your category (directly without using search), gigs are still on their places.
In my case half of gigs of me and other sellers (all levels including one TRS) went to the last page, while another half went to the first page.
And I don’t have any will to contact CS because the answer will be the same: “It’s dynamic, and we will never tolerate changing someone’s placement.”
In past something like that happened and in a week or two searching results came back to normal.
However, in my opinion, such changes never bring anything nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OMG TRS also having same problem. Well then its some sort of bug or something which has happened again lol.

I think now everyone needs to create a ticket to CS and give them this link as well.

How come highest selling sellers gigs went from first pages to last page.

5 Likes

This same thing happened to me 1 month back. But within 24 hours the things were back to normal. But not this time. Its been 5 days and things are same lol I dont think so the things will come back to normal until we will all knock the CS doors.

4 Likes

Hy there
I am facing same problem from last 2 days. Please help me if find any solution
Thanks

4 Likes

This is universal issue brother.

All levels of sellers have same issue. TRS or Level 2 or Level 3

Their gigs are appearing on last page of search results since january 21st.

You should create a ticket to support and tell them the same thing. Give this post link to them. So that they look into it and aware about the issue.

3 Likes

It is IMPOSSIBLE for all level sellers’ gigs to appear on the last page of search result.

IF ALL THE gigs that exist on Fiverr are appearing on the last page… Are all the other pages (except for the last page)… just empty… blank?

4 Likes

I had already created a ticket. But there is no reply after 30 hours.

5 Likes

Sometimes, I’ve heard that it can take up to 48 hours. So I think you should get a reply from them in the next 18 or so hours.

1 Like

CS said everything is fine. What can I do now?

3 Likes

Please let me know if you found any kind of solution. Thanks

2 Likes

The best option is to wait and not to annoy CS. If they said it’s fine, it’s fine (or they know the reason).
As I can see, they are testing something right now because search results are totally different from the information that you get when you click categories directly, and there’s no difference between recommended and relevant options.
Furthermore, last night many gigs were totally hidden from search (Russian proofreading section had 20 gigs instead of 80).
As I can see, it doesn’t really affect the number of orders, so it’s not really harmful.
Another option is that they could finally connect the number of cancellations and late orders with the position in search because lately there was no direct correlation.

3 Likes

I already said… it is not an issue but some people cannot take an advice and trying to prove that there is a bug or technical issue.

3 Likes

if its not bug or technical issue why my all gigs showing on last page 1 gig have issue its ranking goes down okay if someone have 5-6 gigs and they are showing only on last page.
If it’s not bug why we’re facing this weird issue

2 Likes

and what you suggest?

2 Likes