My all gigs are in the draft

adharaislam

Hi, I was level 2 seller in fiverr. But last night my account was disabled. And this is my new account. I have created gigs for my new account but the gigs didn’t publish. They are stock in the draft. What is the problem? I have completed my gigs properly. Can anyone tell me what is gong on?

My condolences: nobody likes to be sent to war against their will.

Nothing to add here, just wanted to make a quip. Although it looks like you tried to open a second account (a violation of the terms and services of Fiverr). It would follow that you would be unable to publish your gigs. The big question is, if you were a level 2 seller, why did you want to restart all over again?

LOL, I see it this way…Dear adharaislam, you are not even using your own image as a profile picture, instead of stealing an image from pixshark and most likely lying about your identity I believe there was a really good reason for closing your account/accounts. I bet you, you most likely had few different accounts with different gender and images on proxies, but you also forgot one thing proxy hides an ip not pc log. Or maybe you even went on with VPN, but as well after bouncing different IP addresses VPN mirrors back to original with every account you had. I always think this way: if someone (unless it is wife and husband or brothers, sisters, roomates) got their account closed for multiple accounts they did it on purpose to have as much of a GIGs they can with cheap poor service and accumulate as much of an earnings they can. And then on top of it when someone has that story with using a stolen of an internet profile picture, I honestly don t believe one word they type. I hope Fiverr will one day ask for IDs or a bit more personal information and actually check on sellers, then it would be much less issues and not reliable accounts, plus less raging buyers.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WHAT ARE THE GIG STATUSES?

When your Gig is published, it can have a variety of statuses that may require further attention from you. A tool tip is given on your My Gigs page to help you understand what each status means. To help expand on that see below:

Active - Your Gig is visible and may be ordered by all users.

Draft - You need to finish editing your Gig before it goes live.
Paused - No one can see your Gig in search results and it can’t be ordered from. You can pause and activate your Gig from the option menu found on the My Gigs list.

Denied - This Gig failed to pass our review and is not visible to anyone. Please check your email for the reason why the Gig did not pass our review.

On Hold - This Gig is disabled due to inactivity. You can reactivate it later, similar to suspended Gigs.

Pending Review - Gig is pending Fiverr’s review and is not yet available. Please allow our Content Editors time to review your Gig.

Express - Express Gig. You must deliver active orders within 24 hours

Featured - Your Gig was hand picked by our Editors and highlighted throughout Fiverr

Attention - Your Gig requires some modifications before it goes live. Please check your email for the further instructions.

For me also it was in Draft. But I had edited it & now its live.

• 3 years later...

Hi, is there anyone doing the Same problem until now? I had the Same Problem i’ve been trying many times but my Gig always go under Draft Need Help.

This topic was stated four years ago, and the discussion ended three years ago. The forum mods do not like users resurrecting old dead topics. If you have questions or comments about something, please start a new forum topic instead of reactivating dead ones.

Archived