My all gigs going to last page automatically

asifraajj

This has been a very frequently asked question of late. Have a look at this thread. ⬇️ It might be of help:

Hi fiverr community, I am level 2 seller. suddenly when i try to search my gig as buyer all my gigs showing on No: 9 page what happen with my gig anyone face this type issue please suggest. thanks

can any body / moderator help me my all gigs going first page to jump last page automatically with out any issue please guide me what can i fix it this issue

can any body / moderator help me my all gigs going first page to jump last page automatically with out any issue please guide me what can i fix it this issue

The Fiverr search results are based upon gig performance. If your gig(s) are falling to the last page of search results, then your performance has fallen, and you need to work harder to turn your performance around for the better. No seller belongs on the first page of the search results, they EARN that right by being fantastic sellers, with fantastic gigs, that earn fantastic reviews.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Actually I don know accurate thing but I realized that sometimes it happened ,I think the authority give opportunity to all that,s why gig ups-down happened

same thing i m facing since last one month.

my all gigs went to bottom pages. before my three gigs were ranking at first page. but now they all went 100 pages down

i make necessary changes, i.e.key words etc. but still no result.

Archived