My best 2 tips for long term jobs with buyers

barrelofmonkeys

So I’ve been on Fiverr for a while. Almost back when it started doing goofy videos for it. But I do voice acting now and wow things have grown up. Things have changed some since then but I learned two things to make sure you have good consistent return buyers.

1. Communication. If you keep having revisions, then talk to the buyer. See exactly what they need so you can make it perfect for them. I’ve had to do that for my voice acting and just talking over exactly what they need really helps make sure they get the best voice I can get them
  2. Consistency. Get them a solid and consistent product is huge. I made sure my audio is always recorded in my studio and not with some half way done microphone on my phone so the buyer always gets the best product that’s always fantastic every time.
    Do this two things and you’ll be going in the right direction to have long term buyers!

• 5 months later...

This is great info especially your second point. I’m a songwriter and I send over my recordings using my laptop microphone which although it’s audible enough to hear the lyrics on the instrumental still has a lot of noise. I’m thinking about investing in my recording equipment: mic, audio interface and headphones to start with. But I just think if I’m investing in improving quality I will have to increase my price. My average selling price is already $40 and I haven’t had any client complain about audio quality. All my reviews are 5.0 so this is just totally me. So i don’t know if it’s necessary as I’m actually a songwriter. Any ideas?

• 3 months later...

So I’ve been on Fiverr for a while. Almost back when it started doing goofy videos for it. But I do voice acting now and wow things have grown up. Things have changed some since then but I learned two things to make sure you have good consistent return buyers.

1. Communication. If you keep having revisions, then talk to the buyer. See exactly what they need so you can make it perfect for them. I’ve had to do that for my voice acting and just talking over exactly what they need really helps make sure they get the best voice I can get them
  2. Consistency. Get them a solid and consistent product is huge. I made sure my audio is always recorded in my studio and not with some half way done microphone on my phone so the buyer always gets the best product that’s always fantastic every time.

Do this two things and you’ll be going in the right direction to have long term buyers!

• unication. If you keep having revisions, then talk to the buyer. See exactly what they need so you can make it perfect for them. I’ve had to do that for my voice acting and just talking over exactly what they need really helps make sure they get the best voice I can get them
  • Consistency. Get them a solid and consistent product is huge. I made sure my audio is always recorded in my studio and not with some half way done microphone on my phone so the buyer always gets the best product that’s always fantastic every time.

thanks a lot for your tips

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived