My best experience about Fiverr

Hi, everyone.
I am MD. Mehedi hasan Majed.
I am an expert web developer.
Actually, when I know about Fiverr, I also know that Fiverr has many roles.
Whatever it is, I creat an account on Fiverr 8 months ago.
I start working on Fiverr and I found 2 orders in a single day and I cannot believe it.
But unfortunately, Fiverr ban my old account.
Then I create another account on Fiverr and maintain their roles.
And now I have 3 reviews and have much order.
It.s my great Fiverr experience.

Thanks, everyone.

When you are banned you are not allowed to create a new account. A ban is permanent and means that Fiverr does not want you selling here any longer. I am sure you did not ask Fiverr for permission to circumvent your ban.

With what you have told us here, we could report you and perhaps get you banned again.

When you are banned you are not allowed to create a new account. A ban is permanent and means that Fiverr does not want you selling here any longer. I am sure you did not ask Fiverr for permission to circumvent your ban.

With what you have told us here, we could report you and perhaps get you banned again.

No. actually when Fiverr bans my account then I ask Fiverr why my account was a ban. Fiverr told me that I create many buyer requests in a single day that’s why Fiverr ban my account.

Then i ask Fiverr " can I create a new account"

Fiverr told me that I can not create any more accounts on 1 pc.

Then I brought a new pc and create a new account for seeling with Fiverr.

And my account now verified.

Also, now I don’t break any Fiverr roles.

So, hope now I am safe.

No. actually when Fiverr bans my account then I ask Fiverr why my account was a ban. Fiverr told me that I create many buyer requests in a single day that’s why Fiverr ban my account.

Then i ask Fiverr " can I create a new account"

Fiverr told me that I can not create any more accounts on 1 pc.

Then I brought a new pc and create a new account for seeling with Fiverr.

And my account now verified.

Also, now I don’t break any Fiverr roles.

So, hope now I am safe.

You are not allowed to have multiple accounts, and you are not allowed to create a new one when banned. It does not matter whether you have more than one device or not or if you get a new PC.

why fiverr bans this account. I don’t break any roles.

I don’t break any roles.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

why fiverr bans this account. I don’t break any roles.

Are you sure you don’t mean rules as in the Terms of Service rules?

As others have noted you already broke one of Fiverr’s rules by opening another account when your other account got banned. 😕

Edit: What rules did you break before you were banned?

Are you sure you don’t mean rules as in the Terms of Service rules?

As others have noted you already broke one of Fiverr’s rules by opening another account when your other account got banned. 😕

Edit: What rules did you break before you were banned?

I sent many buyer requests in one day.

Actually my internet was not good that day so I clicked on the buyer request but saw that it was not being published.

I clicked a lot later and when the internet was right I saw a lot of buyer requests have been published.

And I didn’t know it was against the Fiverr Rules.

Later I saw that Fiverr had banned my account for this

I don’t understand people like this.

If Fiverr bans you and removes you from the platform, why would you think it’s OK to create a new account? Why did they ban you in the first place, because you obeyed the rules? I don’t understand…

I sent many buyer requests in one day.

Actually my internet was not good that day so I clicked on the buyer request but saw that it was not being published.

I clicked a lot later and when the internet was right I saw a lot of buyer requests have been published.

And I didn’t know it was against the Fiverr Rules.

Later I saw that Fiverr had banned my account for this

Hi, everyone.

I am MD. Mehedi hasan Majed.

I am an expert web developer.

Actually, when I know about Fiverr, I also know that Fiverr has many roles.

Whatever it is, I creat an account on Fiverr 8 months ago.

I start working on Fiverr and I found 2 orders in a single day and I cannot believe it.

But unfortunately, Fiverr ban my old account.

Then I create another account on Fiverr and maintain their roles.

And now I have 3 reviews and have much order.

It.s my great Fiverr experience.

Thanks, everyone.

Congratulation keep it up

Talk about bending the definition of “no, you cannot create a new account” with “I will get a new PC and put a new account on that…that will be OK”.

You totally misunderstood Fiverr when they told you you could NOT create a new account and be a seller here. All you heard was, “I cannot create a new account on my existing PC I used for the banned account.”

Roles = Rules. Even though you are not breaking any rules right now, it doesn’t mean that Fiverr will not catch up with your profile, realize you are the same person who was banned and the plug will be pulled on this account. You have just been lucky thus far that they have not caught up to you.

When you say you replied to Buyer’s Requests - how on earth do you get banned for that? UNLESS you were looking up the buyers profile’s and sending them messages on their profiles, which is considered spam.

Either way, do not get too cozy with this “new” account.

GG

@freelancermajed Buyers are becoming immortals on Fiverr - Buyers Scamming Sellers

The Support Team has cancelled my order. But it will also affect my profile… Giving the buyers the best and at last, when the order completed they say I can’t do any more work with you. And face rude and bad behavior of Support Team. We got nothing just a warning of a spam seller.

It is just because of Injustice Policies and main TOS of Fiverr (Tyrant)

What does your rant have to do with this guys post?

I noticed you posted this in another category then it appeared to have been flagged for some reason.

No reason to hijack someone else’s post because you want your complaint to get read.

GG

Archived