Fiverr Forum

My best Selling Gig is Denied

Its very sad:frowning_face: news for me tonight my best selling Gig had denied from Fiverr…
Recently my order were canncelled but i don’t know why fiverr Denied my Gig is Denied…
Plz anyone can help me because i’m very new on FIverr and unawair from that what happend with me.

Thank You!!!

So sad news…:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: Review TOS once again and always stay carefully…

They must have sent you an email regarding the denial of your gigs specifying why it is denied and how it is a violation of the TOS.

Now i’ve got why my Gig is Denied… they told me that you have used Image of other user from FIverr…
they are doing this now when i got 3 orders on that gig after 4 to 5 months why they don’t denied the Gig when i were made that Gig

Do not plagiarize anything here on fiverr. They will deny your gigs. Create your own banner or pay someone on fiverr to do that, put your handcrafted samples and write your own description, faqs etc from scratch. I do not know if denied gigs can be published again after the required update. If it is possible, do it or make a new one.

when i made that Gig then i were very new on Fiverr and unawair from this requirment.
i made Gig and my Gig approved now after 4 to 5 months later i got 3 orders on that Gig and now they Denied that Gig. if image were copied then they should Deniey my Gig when i made that Gig…

That is between fiverr and you. Why they did not deny at the first place is something I cannot answer. Read the TOS.

Make your gig which align with the Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Then there will be no issue at all. :wink:

Now you are aware you can make sure that it doesn’t happen again. It’s in the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.