My bestselling gigs do not appear in Search. Help?

serfederica

Hi guys, it’s been a week now that my 3 bestselling gigs do not appear in search.
I know there’s plenty of topics just like this one opened, but I tried everything those said (Yes, I literally read them all) and nothing is working!

-I tried changing tags
-I tried pausing the gigs and un-pausing them
-I tried changing the descriptions
-I added cover images

Nothing worked! From what I understand, these are all things you do to make the gig go into review again and then be approved into the market again. However, no single action I did made the gigs go in pending review. The system says they are all “active and shown in the marketplace” when clearly they are not!

I know for a fact because:
-I tried looking them up from another browser
-Asked a few colleagues here on fiverr to search my gigs
-I even asked family members and my husband to search for them
-Mind you that we have tried both looking for tags, and for the entire gig names

Nobody finds them! And it’s been 7 days now that the traffic on my profile has become literally a tickle (I used to have 3 to 4 customers contacting me everyday because those were my bestselling gigs, and now 1 per day if I’m lucky, coming from the other gigs). I have 90 reviews total on those 3 gigs.

I tried contacting CS but to no avail. They say my gigs are active and that I should focus on improving my service. Even though I have 100% completion, delivery rate and fast response rate… And my reviews amount to 5 stars!
This literally happened out of the blue.

These are the gigs, if you want to take a look at them:

block.fiverr.com 200.jpeg.b76821d73338cf4415df25b4509e598d.jpeg

Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked

Something in your behavior has triggered our protection systems - we apologise for any inconvenience this process may have caused.

block.fiverr.com 200.jpeg.b76821d73338cf4415df25b4509e598d.jpeg

Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked

Something in your behavior has triggered our protection systems - we apologise for any inconvenience this process may have caused.

(there’s another one, my “write highly converting emails”, but I can’t post more than 2 links)

Can anyone help please? I literally don’t know what to do 😦

Same here My gig appeared on the second page in search but now the gig is on the 5th page at the last…

I`m sharing on social media I advised you should share on social media to get traffic.

My gig is not even in the last pages. It’s just gone.

I don’t know how sharing on social media can help me since I have private profiles with only family members and friends.

I don’t know how sharing on social media can help me since I have private profiles with only family members and friends.

my gig is gone too , first thing I seen is impressions and clicks on gig gone wild down today , difference is soo big , and in research I was on 1st page in my category now I can’t even find my gig on any of filters and my stats are always up to 100% and working every day delivering 100% finished job with great review .

Something is happening to fiverr… this is so strange

@fiverr ? anyone ?

It’s not gig ranking issues, if it’s gig rankings issues then gig should be found even last page.

I have same issues from last two month, my gig was first page and now it’s not even last page, it’s out of search. I did changes tag, keyword etc but nothing does work and I’m not getting even a single message from new client. I have tried marketing with social media, it’s not working because gig is out of search. Not sure when fiverr will take action to fix this issues…

Archived