My brother wants to join Fiverr but we only have one laptop

ihaseeb94

Is this your account being reviewed by the Trust and Safety Team?

Why is your account being reviewed and why your uncle’s account got banned?

Hey It has been more than 5 days and I contacted with CS for several times that How long would it take. I have few questions to ask as well, My uncle’s account got banned and he’s been told that he can’t join the fiverr again. If I get banned, Can I rejoin? I haven’t found this on TOS

You can ask Fiverr for permission, but I’m pretty sure you won’t be allowed to do that. The Terms of Service say that two accounts aren’t allowed to sell the same services from the same digital location.

My current account is already under review. So, I’m not active to my account but if my brother make a new account, that may create some problem. They already accusing me of having additional accounts which I haven’t.

I’ve heard that if you both offer different services it could work. But that was based on a case about a year ago.

Thanks bunny. We both kind of offering the same services but if he joins only one gig can be different. My account is already under review by Trust and Safety Team. I don’t know how long would it take but it already 6 days have gone.

My current account is already under review. So, I’m not active to my account but if my brother make a new account, that may create some problem. They already accusing me of having additional accounts which I haven’t.

My current account is already under review.

Aside from this, in real terms it is not practical for two people to use the same laptop to manage freelancing in any capacity. You would both be having to log in and out constantly just to check messages and work on dfferent orders.

If your brother wants to use Fiverr, the very least you will have to do is get him to buy a laptop of his own. Or you can invest in his business by buying him one. Alternatively, your brother could use your laptop to create an account on a different freelance platform.

Aside from this, in real terms it is not practical for two people to use the same laptop to manage freelancing in any capacity. You would both be having to log in and out constantly just to check messages and work on dfferent orders.

If your brother wants to use Fiverr, the very least you will have to do is get him to buy a laptop of his own. Or you can invest in his business by buying him one. Alternatively, your brother could use your laptop to create an account on a different freelance platform.

Yeah, That may work. Thanks!

that’s correct, you’re very right.

Hey,

My brother wants to join the Fiverr, but we only have one laptop and using the same internet connection. Shall it be a problem? But we’ll provide the same services. Please help!

Your uncle’s account got banned, your account got a warning, and now your brother wants to join fiverr using your laptop and your internet?

And you have to ask on the forum what we think?

Thanks for my laugh of the day brother.

This part was the icing on the cake:

But we’ll provide the same services. Please help!

😁

Archived