Fiverr Community Forum

My buyer give me 5 rating mistakenly . Now he wants to change to 5. Is it possible?

My buyer give me 5 rating mistakenly . Now he wants to change to 5. Is it possible?

I really fail to understand. So, your buyer gave you a 5-star rating by mistake, and now he wants to change it… to a 5-star rating?

You do realise that a 5-star rating, and a… 5-star rating are exactly the same, right? Is this a joke?

3 Likes

I went to his page, he has a 4* rating… I guess that’s what he wanted to say

He made typo error. its 4 instead of 5

Oh, I did wonder that, but thought maybe it wasn’t a mistake because he made it twice.

Sir, buyer gave me good review and mistakenly he gave 4 * rating… Now he wants to change … any possibility ?

No bro… Its mistake because he gave me good review comment…

No. There is no way.

yea . I think…

Okay, if he contacts CS, he can change it as long as you haven’t said anything to him about the review and don’t call me “sir” or “bro” it’s extremely unprofessional. And, just like you want your buyer to change his mistaken review, and want you to change this post so that it actually makes sense.

Also, try to avoid repeating the same topics. There’s loads of identical topics here

Unless feedback is abusive, it can not be changed or removed.

Four is still a reasonably good feedback score. It’s not 1, 2 or 3 for example.

Ok…Sorry …Basically I am new seller and that was my second order … Now my overall rating is 4.5…

Basically I am new seller and that was my second order … Now my overall rating is 4.5…

Ok, I think I’m right in saying that as a new seller you will need to achieve a feedback score of 4.7 or above over a continuous 60 day period in order to be able to level up. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this.

So you will have to get more orders with a higher feedback score to be able to level up.

I do not know about this. I was a straight 5.0 student (in my country we do numbers not letters) so the moment I go bellow 5… I will feel it’s time to buy more expensive ice cream to ease my suffering.

2 Likes

Sadly, I can only afford to buy midrange ice cream. The effect is the same though. A temporary sense of indulging and thinking “this is the life”.

I am even bellow that since I save all my money to cover the publishing of my books. But every now and then the local store has a discount on fancy ice cream, and then .- IT IS MY TIME TO SHINE. and fill the freezer.

I think you’ll find us creatives shine every day!

Mistakes were made by the buyer and this is his fault and you can not change it. There are 2 options: deal with it and leave it as it is, or contact CS and get a warning.

1 Like

Yes, so TRUE! I just replied to interesting buyers’ request and that got me thinking on a new gig I could offer. I just have to pull the trigger and kill one of my existing gigs. I will make a topic about it to ask for advice. Since come here and create a new topic is the “next best thing”.