My buyer is not select stock image before placing order, Now he wants to choose image from stock images on fiverr. How he can do this?

Can anyone tell me here?

I could only find this for you I’m afraid:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/offering-premium-quality-licensed-stock-images

If you haven’t got it setup already, can you setup a gig extra for the stock image and ask your buyer to purchase the extra?

If that’s not the case, then maybe CS will be able to help.

Good luck! 🙂

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/offering-premium-quality-licensed-stock-images

If you haven’t got it setup already, can you setup a gig extra for the stock image and ask your buyer to purchase the extra?

Good luck! 🙂

Cs give me by default reply as they usally given. I think there is no option in Fiverr.

Good luck! 🙂

I have setup everything, I know about all just need this thing to know that can our buyers select image from stock image after her purchased gig extra stock image

I have setup everything, I know about all just need this thing to know that can our buyers select image from stock image after her purchased gig extra stock image

can our buyers select image from stock image

I could be wrong but it seems as if you (the seller) has to choose the image, rather than the buyer being able to do it?

I could be wrong but it seems as if you (the seller) has to choose the image, rather than the buyer being able to do it?

The buyer doesn’t have the option to select a image from gallery and send me link or id number to provide him the correct image for his business. I think fiverr should add this option then seller will sell more images.

The buyer doesn’t have the option to select a image from gallery and send me link or id number to provide him the correct image for his business. I think fiverr should add this option then seller will sell more images.

Moved your post to ‘Fiverr Site Suggestions’ as it seems like a really good idea! 🙂

That’s correct! (The Seller chooses the image)

Once upon a time, I had an order where the buyer paid for the Getty image. However, to make the process easier, I selected 3-4 images took a screenshot for the buyer to choose the best one.

That’s correct! (The Seller chooses the image)

Once upon a time, I had an order where the buyer paid for the Getty image. However, to make the process easier, I selected 3-4 images took a screenshot for the buyer to choose the best one.

Yup I have did this too. but buyer was confuse because he wanted to choose images on his own choice and I just do middle man work for him. Anyhow it will better if he can choose image and we just earn commision by selling on our behalf.

Archived