My Buyer is trying to fraud me. please help

leojohn7

14 days back I got an order from a Buyer. He had a request of Making a 3d animation Video in 12days for $50. I delivered him all on the 6th day itself. It was all his instructions I followed I don’t know he asked the video to be sent in .zip format. After that he told me the quality isnt great and wants to cancel the order He also added, I have worked so hard so he wants all that project files. He is willing to pay $25 for that.
I made a new Order and issued a cancellation for last order believing him.
The new order Had a delivery time of just 1 day because I already have the Files he wants.
I sent him the files, he came online several times but didn’t responded to my messages. After 2 days when it was close to auto complete he issued a new Revison from Resolution and within 1 min he issued a cancellation. I declined the cancellation and asked him what changes he wants in the Revison. Still he came online several times but didn’t responded to my messages. I send him the original files and marked it as delivered. Today again after 2 days when it was close to auto complete within 7hrs he issued a Revison from Resolution Center and at the same time issued a cancellation. I again declined it and asked him what changes he wants and to please respond.
I don’t know what to do. Please help me. I am new to Fiverr. And it was my 1st order.

If he is not willing to accept or pay for the project you’ve done for him, I think it will be better to let him go so that you could focus on another one.

Things like that happens, but don’t let that depress you down.

But how can he get the Files for free. Its obvious he is going to earn from it.

14 days back I got an order from a Buyer. He had a request of Making a 3d animation Video in 12days for $50. I delivered him all on the 6th day itself. It was all his instructions I followed I don’t know he asked the video to be sent in .zip format. After that he told me the quality isnt great and wants to cancel the order He also added, I have worked so hard so he wants all that project files. He is willing to pay $25 for that.

The new order Had a delivery time of just 1 day because I already have the Files he wants.

I sent him the files, he came online several times but didn’t responded to my messages. After 2 days when it was close to auto complete he issued a new Revison from Resolution and within 1 min he issued a cancellation. I declined the cancellation and asked him what changes he wants in the Revison. Still he came online several times but didn’t responded to my messages. I send him the original files and marked it as delivered. Today again after 2 days when it was close to auto complete within 7hrs he issued a Revison from Resolution Center and at the same time issued a cancellation. I again declined it and asked him what changes he wants and to please respond.

I don’t know what to do. Please help me. I am new to Fiverr. And it was my 1st order.

He is willing to pay $25 for that.

Never do this. It’s a total scam.

Contact support team, capture all screenshot as evidences and send them.

If you think you did all the hard work but he try to steal form you, nothing to be afraid.

If you get nothing after all, I think it will be an experience for you. Just first order, not a big deal. Good luck!

If you think you did all the hard work but he try to steal form you, nothing to be afraid.

If you get nothing after all, I think it will be an experience for you. Just first order, not a big deal. Good luck!

Yes. I have reported to customer Support as well. Now waiting for there reply. But Fiverr should take full responsibility of such occurrence.

he asked the video to be sent in .zip format.

it’s a lesson for you.

be professional.

You said it all. I have learnt from this, I will be very careful with Buyers .

Archived