My buyer left a negative feedback that says he didn't get the delivered file , but I attached all the files

dineshmadhushan

I delivered my work before the deadline and I am sure I attached the delivery file. After few hours I got a notification that my buyer had completed the order and it asked me to give feedback on my experience. Once I submit my feedback on the order, I saw that the buyer had left a negative review. (ie. “I didn’t get my delivery.”). So, I checked he delivery again and there was no any delivered file. (This thing cannot be happened, because fiverr doesn’t allow sellers to deliver an order without attaching any file. ) My buyer didn’t contact me or asked for a revision before placed the negative review.

I was really disappointed and I want to fix this. I needed to remove this negative feedback from the gig. I wanted to deliver the deign again to my buyer though he left the negative feedback. So, I contacted customer support.But the problem was not solved.

After few hours of contacting customer support, I got a notification that buyer canceled the order by customer support and I got warinings that says I have violated fiverr TOS by delivering an empty or partial delivery.

Is this happened only for me ? Is there anyone who have same experience?

This was a bug couple of days back…

After that I always re confirm that the files are sent, if not I just re send them again before the buyer see it

Yes it is a violation of TOS to send an empty delivery to which nothing can be done.

I had no experience with this type of issue. Fiverr should fix this, but unfortunately now I have a negative review and my gig is flagged as a TOS violated gig.

I had no experience with this type of issue. Fiverr should fix this, but unfortunately now I have a negative review and my gig is flagged as a TOS violated gig.

no one in here is known to any issues, It is general customer service that we look after our customers…

Go through the TOS and you will be fine. there is nothing that can be done now.

Once it is done it is done…

Archived