My buyer requests are extremely few

samuelaaron0110

Hello Freelancers! I’m having a problem with buyer requests and I haven’t been able to solve it since I started working at Fiverr.

What happens is that they are almost always EMPTY!, when I have time I can reload the page many times but 1 out of 30 attempts I find the applications (not even many, lots of 3, 6 or 10) and it’s very frustrating, I’m a seller level 0 so I do not have a fixed clientele or orders that arrive alone and I only have a few reviews (I should have more than 50 reviews for that to happen), my only option to get a job is by the applications, which rarely appear every day. A week, 1 day (if any 2) I manage to spend the 10 daily offers.

I want to know why this happens, I have seen other sellers who reload the page and always have and not by lots of 5 or 10 but by lots of 200 and 300! It would be amazing to be able to have this amount and always be sending offers!

I hope you can help me…

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue.

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived