My buyer said can they change review for me?

kiku194

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi,

Unfortunately, Fiverr has made it impossible to change any reviews that have already been posted. Even so much as asking Fiverr’s customer service about it can affect your account negatively (ToS warning).

Therefore, I’d just accept whatever review I have received. EVEN if the buyer says they want to change the review… or EVEN if you think the review is not fair/unjust… I’d just move on. 🙂

Hi,

Unfortunately, Fiverr has made it impossible to change any reviews that have already been posted. Even so much as asking Fiverr’s customer service about it can affect your account negatively (ToS warning).

Therefore, I’d just accept whatever review I have received. EVEN if the buyer says they want to change the review… or EVEN if you think the review is not fair/unjust… I’d just move on. 🙂

Even so much as asking Fiverr’s customer service about it can affect your account negatively (ToS warning).

@hanshuber16 is correct about this as there have been sellers reporting getting in trouble with CS over requesting review changes. Take his advice and move on.

Archived