My buyer wants to cancel the order but

laramason

Hello community members.
I hope you all are safe and fin

I m working with a client on the Wix e-commerce store, but suddenly he told me that he wants to cancel the order. When i asked for a reason he said, that his brother has a website and i don’t need a new one. I can sell my items over there. I reject order cancellation and explain that I invest my time and effort to build your website. Now you want to cancel that will affect my profile as well. He said that if you want to keep half and refund half. Now I don’t know what to do.

Can you please guide me, how to deal with my buyer.
Thank you so much.

Greeting!

Its very Good for you if he said that “his brother has a website and they dont need a new one” please go to resolution centre and go to customer support and take screen shot it their answer and send to fiverr and fiverr cancel the order without any drop rating.

thank you

mdaniyal986

Greeting!

Its very Good for you if he said that “his brother has a website and they dont need a new one” please go to resolution centre and go to customer support and take screen shot it their answer and send to fiverr and fiverr cancel the order without any drop rating.

thank you

mdaniyal986

I will defiantly try this.

Can i get half? Because i already setup his store, only payment method is not done yet.

Greeting!

thank you

mdaniyal986

Good Idea

I think it workable

Archived