My buyer wants to change their review... but can't?

schwizzle

I am very new to fiverr, with only about 15 orders to my name. So when I got a negative review, I contacted the buyer asking what I could have done better, etc. He said he wanted to change the review, but when he tried to or reached out to CS they were no help. (Keep in mind, this negative review brought me from 5.0 stars to 4.4). I tried going to the resolution center but since the order was completed, there was nothing I can do. This is really hurting my business. Is there anything me or my buyer could do to help change the review?

I am sorry to hear that. I recently had such experiences before and I know: if customer support can’t help, there is no one else who can help you.

I’ve seen some articles on here explaining how to do it… either they don’t work anymore or I’m missing something. Hopefully someone has some way to fix it.

Best just to move on.

There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have got warnings for trying to get reviews changed.

“Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Best just to move on.

There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have got warnings for trying to get reviews changed.

“Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Agree. And that’s what I did when I got low - rated. @schwizzle Hope you get better luck in the future.

Archived