Fiverr Community Forum

My clicks are at 0, How to increase them?

Hi, my gig has been getting 0 clicks for the past few days, it has 1k impressions in total. Please tell me what to change in my gig:https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5eb573af3a

4 Likes

please improve your gigs .

2 Likes

Improve the thumbnail image or the primary image of your gig. It Should be eye catching which spell bind the customers.

4 Likes

@rehanakousar123 Yes but how?

1 Like

use good keyword on your gigs and then your gigs attract the buyer.

3 Likes

eye catching design your gig thumbnail and improve your gig topic

1 Like

share your gig on social media platforms

1 Like

make an attractive gig image. add your work image to the first thumbnail and give the text so people will see your drawing work and get a chance to click.

1 Like

The video for the gig I made shows some of my drawings.

1 Like

ok that is good ,but a buyer first impression is the front gig thumbnail and it is attractive it give chance to buyer click ,and rank your gig by giving suitable search tags.

2 Likes

I have checked your gig and account, it needs lot of improvements with gig images/videos, portfolio and gig description. Also you are currently level 0 also your gig has no review. Its common to have impressions without clicks when your gig has no reviews and you are lower level. Because buyers click on gigs that have reviews or atleast seller has some seniority. Try sending proposals on buyer requests, once you get enough reviews and level, you wont need to send proposals because buyer would reach themselves.

1 Like

@husnainalihamza thank you for the information, I do send buyer requests offers, tell me things to improve in my gig :slight_smile:

already told you earlier,

You only said it needs improvement however didn’t tell me what to improve in, so could you please provide me some suggestions, Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Art is subjective but I think there’s a lot you need to improve on in terms of the actual product. You could consider scanning the images and editing them, maybe sell them as line-art? If that’s not an option then look into how you can improve the lighting in the image so that it’s balanced across the drawing.

Lastly, the images are pretty low-resolution, I’m not sure if it’s because of some compression Fiverr might be doing but they lose a lot of quality once you zoom into any detail, also the bird photograph is blurry so possibly investing in a better camera and set-up could help.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Please improve your gig images.

Thank you @kometbeats, this was the type of advice i was looking for, My camera takes photos with the resolution of 16MP, I could try and scan the drawings and re post the drawings on fiverr, I might remove the video, since every time i change one of the photos in the drawings i have in the video, i need to change the video and the video always gets reviewed by Fiverr, and again Thank you so much for your time!

@kometbeats could you check my gig again? I scanned my bird drawing, I couldn’t get a clear picture of the lion so it’s the smae way it was before.

You’re going to need to drastically improve the quality of the drawings you represent before you’re going to see a change. Realistically, I can guarantee that most buyers (whether they’re looking for a piece for themselves, or maybe something for their brand/to display) want a high quality image at a great resolution. I’d recommend looking into working in the digital format, as it looks like your style may be better suited to line art drawings rather than rendered on pencil and paper (as I assume that is the medium you’re using). Digital art seems to be fairly more popular from what I gather, especially since it takes out the hassle of scanning/editing, which seems to be your issue.

1 Like

I am totally agree with you. Even I will also avoid to his gig as a buyer. Because it does not looks eye-catchy. He need to focus on CTA = “Call To Action”

1 Like