My clicks are at 0, How to increase them?

abhisekneupane

I have checked your gig and account, it needs lot of improvements with gig images/videos, portfolio and gig description. Also you are currently level 0 also your gig has no review. Its common to have impressions without clicks when your gig has no reviews and you are lower level. Because buyers click on gigs that have reviews or atleast seller has some seniority. Try sending proposals on buyer requests, once you get enough reviews and level, you wont need to send proposals because buyer would reach themselves.

I have checked your gig and account, it needs lot of improvements with gig images/videos, portfolio and gig description. Also you are currently level 0 also your gig has no review. Its common to have impressions without clicks when your gig has no reviews and you are lower level. Because buyers click on gigs that have reviews or atleast seller has some seniority. Try sending proposals on buyer requests, once you get enough reviews and level, you wont need to send proposals because buyer would reach themselves.

@husnainalihamza thank you for the information, I do send buyer requests offers, tell me things to improve in my gig 🙂

it needs lot of improvements with gig images/videos, portfolio and gig description.

already told you earlier,

Art is subjective but I think there’s a lot you need to improve on in terms of the actual product. You could consider scanning the images and editing them, maybe sell them as line-art? If that’s not an option then look into how you can improve the lighting in the image so that it’s balanced across the drawing.

Lastly, the images are pretty low-resolution, I’m not sure if it’s because of some compression Fiverr might be doing but they lose a lot of quality once you zoom into any detail, also the bird photograph is blurry so possibly investing in a better camera and set-up could help.

Good luck!

Art is subjective but I think there’s a lot you need to improve on in terms of the actual product. You could consider scanning the images and editing them, maybe sell them as line-art? If that’s not an option then look into how you can improve the lighting in the image so that it’s balanced across the drawing.

Lastly, the images are pretty low-resolution, I’m not sure if it’s because of some compression Fiverr might be doing but they lose a lot of quality once you zoom into any detail, also the bird photograph is blurry so possibly investing in a better camera and set-up could help.

Good luck!

Thank you @kometbeats, this was the type of advice i was looking for, My camera takes photos with the resolution of 16MP, I could try and scan the drawings and re post the drawings on fiverr, I might remove the video, since every time i change one of the photos in the drawings i have in the video, i need to change the video and the video always gets reviewed by Fiverr, and again Thank you so much for your time!

Good luck!

@kometbeats could you check my gig again? I scanned my bird drawing, I couldn’t get a clear picture of the lion so it’s the smae way it was before.

You’re going to need to drastically improve the quality of the drawings you represent before you’re going to see a change. Realistically, I can guarantee that most buyers (whether they’re looking for a piece for themselves, or maybe something for their brand/to display) want a high quality image at a great resolution. I’d recommend looking into working in the digital format, as it looks like your style may be better suited to line art drawings rather than rendered on pencil and paper (as I assume that is the medium you’re using). Digital art seems to be fairly more popular from what I gather, especially since it takes out the hassle of scanning/editing, which seems to be your issue.

You’re going to need to drastically improve the quality of the drawings you represent before you’re going to see a change. Realistically, I can guarantee that most buyers (whether they’re looking for a piece for themselves, or maybe something for their brand/to display) want a high quality image at a great resolution. I’d recommend looking into working in the digital format, as it looks like your style may be better suited to line art drawings rather than rendered on pencil and paper (as I assume that is the medium you’re using). Digital art seems to be fairly more popular from what I gather, especially since it takes out the hassle of scanning/editing, which seems to be your issue.

I am totally agree with you. Even I will also avoid to his gig as a buyer. Because it does not looks eye-catchy. He need to focus on CTA = “Call To Action”

Yes true, but I can not do digital art as I don’t have much experience with it and don’t have a stylus.

I’m going to have to be brutally honest here because I have to be, as I want you to be able to grow and eventually have success on this platform! At the end of the day, I really recommend you work on your own artistic skills, as well as better understand the market that you’re trying to go for. I see that you have 2 years of artistic experience according to your bio, or almost 2 years rather. The fact of the matter is, you’re going to need way more than 2 years experience before you can manage to successfully sell yourself, especially as an artist! It’s a competitive field no matter what niche you’re going for, and having more experience and developing yourself as an artist first is the best step to carve out a path for your own success.

TLDR: Get some experience, learn about the market, and then you may start seeing results. As of right now, from a buyer’s point of view, there is nothing that would make me pick your gig over another artist’s, and that is what is important to gaining sales.

I’m going to have to be brutally honest here because I have to be, as I want you to be able to grow and eventually have success on this platform! At the end of the day, I really recommend you work on your own artistic skills, as well as better understand the market that you’re trying to go for. I see that you have 2 years of artistic experience according to your bio, or almost 2 years rather. The fact of the matter is, you’re going to need way more than 2 years experience before you can manage to successfully sell yourself, especially as an artist! It’s a competitive field no matter what niche you’re going for, and having more experience and developing yourself as an artist first is the best step to carve out a path for your own success.

TLDR: Get some experience, learn about the market, and then you may start seeing results. As of right now, from a buyer’s point of view, there is nothing that would make me pick your gig over another artist’s, and that is what is important to gaining sales.

@invaderroxas thank you so much for your time, I will improve my skills!

If you could, could you give me some tips for improving my art? Thank you in advance!

Archived