Fiverr Community Forum

My client can not accept custom offer

Hello ,
I do not know what is happening with my fiverr ID.
when i made the account i was unable to attach my payoneer after month of struggle i got it attached.
After that a week ago one of my client gave me 3 star review (false accusation) although he liked the initial design.
The next day 3 of my ranked gigs got disappeared from the search and my impressions dropped from 200 per gig to 1-2 impressions a day. I even cant find my gig with the online filter.
Today i received a message and when i sent my client a custom offer he was unable to accept that.
Can anyone kindly guide me what is happening and the best possible solution to this.
Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Have you already contacted Fiverr customer Support about this specific issue?

I reached them about the d rank issue but they said my gigs are active. Although the status is active but 3 impressions a day means it is almost lost. I am very tensed about this. whereas the issue of accepting the custom offer , i trued asking on the forum first and then i will contact fiverr CS

Fair enough.

Are you listed as Out Of Office? If so, that’s likely the problem.

1 Like

Approve your Proposal and communication skills as well as try built trust with client.

what does communication has to do with the error in accepting the offer?

no i am online , mostly and i have never used this out of office feature

The only other thing I can think of is to verify that in your settings.

It might be a problem on your Buyer’s end. Though… are they trying to encourage you to start working on it now? If so, DON’T. That means this Buyer isn’t a buyer at all, and is attempting to get free work by claiming a fake problem.

At this point, I would say yes, take this to CS. If it’s just a bug on either end, they should be able to help. If it’s not, then they’ll be able to guide/direct you anyway.

1 Like

yes i think the same , i will just contact CS about this. And yes i did a double check and my out of office mode is turned off. so the problem is the bug or my client.

Thank you for the help!

1 Like