My Client want to refund after 2 month of payment

tanviranwar

I have successfully accomplished my client’s job and delivered it within time. I got payment after 14 days then I spend it for my personal reason but after 2 month later my client knock me and want to refund that amount. I don’t understand what should I do now?

What are the reasons for the demand? (If the reasons are unfounded, you’ll need to contact customer support. But you need to provide a LOT more information.)

@imagination7413, Thank you dear, no, I have submitted all necessary docs as per our agreement even extra for promotional gift … lol … he said his client stop the project.

@kowseradnan , we also payed service charge to fiverr, they should protect us too. In any how I have convince that client, but there should have a general guide line from fiverr to buyer in refund policy. Haven’t it?

@imagination7413, Thank you dear, no, I have submitted all necessary docs as per our agreement even extra for promotional gift … lol … he said his client stop the project.

@kowseradnan , we also payed service charge to fiverr, they should protect us too. In any how I have convince that client, but there should have a general guide line from fiverr to buyer in refund policy. Haven’t it?

there should have a general guide line from fiverr to buyer in refund policy. Haven’t it?

Have you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service? It’s all there.

Archived