My completed order got cancel

mauzhussain

hi there
i want to let u know about one of my order got cancel even it was automatically mark as completed.
i deliver correct work on time. even though the buyer doesn’t response to my delivery and there are 3 days passed and still no question from buyers so then my order mark as completed and then today i saw my order cancel by buyers and in email mention me that my delivery was late so buyer cancel it.
even though didnt received any dispute so am there something wrong.
one more thing buyer last seen is 1 day too.
am going to attached screen shot bellow please check and resolve my issue.

Same issues was encountered few days ago! Buyer marked the order as complete and gave a bad rating 2.7. I offered her to solve the issues and she got the delivery file. She contacted CS to change but she cancelled the order without any valid reason. I contacted customer support. They always favor to the buyer. My order completion rate fall down and Fiverr is alerting me about the rank down.

It was hopelessness and injustice. I was discouraged.
Currently, I got lot’s of new orders. Now No worries.

It’s a bad experience. The buyer was contact CS and they cancel your order we can not help you anymore. you need to contact with CS asap. They must gives you a better solution. Also when you send the mail on CS must provide proved that you did the work properly.

already mail them still no reply from them yet

Same issues was encountered few days ago! Buyer marked the order as complete and gave a bad rating 2.7. I offered her to solve the issues and she got the delivery file. She contacted CS to change but she cancelled the order without any valid reason. I contacted customer support. They always favor to the buyer. My order completion rate fall down and Fiverr is alerting me about the rank down.

It was hopelessness and injustice. I was discouraged.

Currently, I got lot’s of new orders. Now No worries.

then they must fix this way am sure many will use this way to get back his/her money and this alerting for fiverr

Archived