My completed task was changed to cancelled by support. why?

joshuaadoghe

Hello community, I don’t know if it is a bug or something else. I completed a task for a client and after about 10 days of completion, I received a message that my order was cancelled by support. and there was no reason stated for this. I have sent support a message and I keep getting the automated response. Please can anyone help me or tell me what’s going on?

Hello community, I don’t know if it is a bug or something else. I completed a task for a client and after about 10 days of completion, I received a message that my order was cancelled by support. and there was no reason stated for this. I have sent support a message and I keep getting the automated response. Please can anyone help me or tell me what’s going on?

Please can anyone help me or tell me what’s going on?

Fiverr TOS:

• Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
  • In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Fiverr Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Fiverr Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Fiverr Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.

So…, looks like your buyer contact CS to cancel the order.

Have you ask your buyer what is wrong with the order?

Archived