My completed work not shown in my gig

rejouanul

Guest merciavideo

Recently I completed my order with a good review(5 stars) . But my completed task not shown in gig preview image slider. What can I do to solve it?

Assuming your live portfolio is turned on far that gig, your buyer didn’t give permission for it to be shown in your portfolio.

What can I do to solve it?

Nothing to be done. 🙂

Assuming your live portfolio is turned on far that gig, your buyer didn’t give permission for it to be shown in your portfolio.

What can I do to solve it?

Nothing to be done. 🙂

So If i request my buyer to give that permission is it possible to shown in my gig? I completed that order yesterday? is that any option yet?

Guest merciavideo

So If i request my buyer to give that permission is it possible to shown in my gig? I completed that order yesterday? is that any option yet?

So If i request my buyer to give that permission is it possible to shown in my gig?

No - the buyer is given the option when they mark the gig as complete - it can’t be done retrospectively.

So If i request my buyer to give that permission is it possible to shown in my gig?

No - the buyer is given the option when they mark the gig as complete - it can’t be done retrospectively.

Thank you for your kind information. Very helpful. This information helps me in my next order when I completed.

Archived