Fiverr Forum

My Cool Christmas Mix service not showing up on when I do a serch :(?

Hey Guys, I am trying to promote this Gig but its strange it does not show up when I type it exactly??? Anyone knows why?

Anyways while I am

So I am offering these cool custom Christmas CD’s which I can mix christmas songs give it you in MP3 format or Cool CD should check it out!

Also check out my other stuff too thanks :wink:

http://fiverr.com/djohnnyseriuss/create-a-christmas-mix?utm_medium=u_pg

Does your gig appear when you search for your username?

Relax bruh it doesn’t necessarily show up at first. For example, if you just created a website, add some meta-tags and stuff, it won’t appear on the first page, or the second, or the third page when you search the website on Google. However, if you get more visitors, it will naturally rank higher in the search engines. Likewise, when you get more visits and orders, your order will naturally appear when you search it.

Also, if your gig scope is popular, i.e. many people offering the same type of job, competition is of course, tough and more intense. Hence, the people who are currently ‘better than you’, would clog up the first few results when they search for your gig, nayum sayin’?

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

@wenkai31

Relax bruh it doesn’t necessarily show up at first. For example, if you just created a website, add some meta-tags and stuff, it won’t appear on the first page, or the second, or the third page when you search the website on Google. However, if you get more visitors, it will naturally rank higher in the search engines. Likewise, when you get more visits and orders, your order will naturally appear when you search it.

Also, if your gig scope is popular, i.e. many people offering the same type of job, competition is of course, tough and more intense. Hence, the people who are currently ‘better than you’, would clog up the first few results when they search for your gig, nayum sayin’?

@wenkai31

@wenkai31

@wenkai31

@wenkai31